March 31 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast. My goal is to inform my readers of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and provide educational insight to legislation that you need to know about. From news to political strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life. I provide updates throughout each day M-F.
Let’s Get Started
- BREAKING Arizona Election Audit Update…
- The Senate just announced that three companies will help with the audit.
- Cyber Ninjas will lead the audit and they have massive experience in application security in financial markets.
- CyFIR helped to provide evidence of the largest bank fraud in IMF history and can bring the heat. They have experience in digital security, expert witness, and computer forensics.
- Wake Technology Services has experience in ballot counting and has been uncovering election fraud since 1994 including working with the FBI on several high-profile cases.
- The Audit will
- Hand count each ballot
- Verify each voter registration…that’s nearly 2.5 million
- Scanning each ballot
- Checking for ink security of each ballot
- Testing the paper of ballots
- Checking vote totals with registration totals
- and digging deep into the Dominion Voting Systems
- The report is expected to be made available to the public within 60-days from today. No elected member of either party may comment on the audit process to the public until the report is finalized.
- NOTE: The audit only covers Maricopa Co. and many in the state are calling out Pima Co. as well since the problems were just as bad there and that an audit could take place in 72 hours in that county given the small number of votes compared to Maricopa Co.
- The Senate just announced that three companies will help with the audit.
- Has the world gone mad? Rhetorical question for sure. It’s now confirmed that the only way PM Netanyahu can form a majority government is with the help of the Arab members of his parliament. Yes, those guys who have sworn to kill every Jew in Israel. It appears that’s exactly what he’s about to do and it has angered many in the Orthodox community.
- Royal Caribbean just launched its brand new cruise ship dubbed ‘Odyssey of the Seas.’ The Cruise ship will head to Israel to pick up waiting passengers for exotic trips around the world so long as everyone who boards received a vaccination. The ship will dock in Fort Lauderdale Fl in November to start 3-5 day cruises.
- China agreed to invest $400b in Iran over the next 10 years sparking serious concerns about global stability. China needs oil bad and Iran needs to sell it to someone to get around current sanctions and now you have two evil masterminds in the same boat. The world just got darker with the stroke of one pen.
- A massive black armed militia showed up at the GA state capital today with AKs and ARs and not a single peep on the news about it.
- NV Democrats and establishment Republicans are moving fast to make all mail-in voting permanent, reduce transparency and increase voter fraud. They will hold hearings on Thursday but I’m confident it will pass and Dems will have a fake state in their column. Remember that the Communist Party of America literally just took over the entire leadership of the Democrat party whereupon 100% of the staff resigned.
- MO GOP banned police chokeholds.
- OK GOP passed legislation requiring nursing homes to provide family members of their residents with the type of medications being prescribed and why. Too many elderly have died from an overdose of too many drugs and this is the most common sense step any state can take to help save our family members from early deaths.
- Washington State Dems are just warming up with 12 new taxes that will decimate the poor. They said the current tax scheme hurt the poor so they needed to add new ones but adding .56 per gallon in taxes will not help the poor.
- Colorado Democrats attempted to pass a bill which would allow young person out of jail after only serving 50% of their sentencing requirements. The Republicans stood up and said that after this month’s shooting of innocent Americans that the Democrats bill would allow those currently in prison who have committed mass murder out on parole this year. Democrats now seem poised to double down on their insanity.
- Arkansas passed the toughest voter ID law yet by requiring a voter’s id to be attached to a mail-in ballot.
- “Jose Cruz Noguez of Mexicali, Mexico, was charged in federal court today with coordinating the March 2, 2021 smuggling event that led to the deaths of 13 Mexican and Guatemalan nationals in a crash of an overloaded vehicle near Holtville, California.Cruz, a legal permanent resident of the United States who has spent time in San Jose, California, was taken into custody last night as he crossed into the U.S. from Mexico at the Calexico Port of Entry. He made his first appearance in federal court in El Centro today before U.S. Magistrate Judge Ruth Bermudez Montenegro.Cruz was charged with Conspiracy to Bring Aliens to the United States Outside a Port of Entry Causing Serious Bodily Injury/Placing a Life in Jeopardy, and Bringing in Aliens Without Presentation for Financial Gain. Judge Montenegro ordered that Cruz remain in custody and scheduled a detention hearing for Monday, April 5, 2021 at 9 a.m.” – DOJ
- Stacey Abrams will stand beside NJ Gov. Murphy while he signs a bill praising him for having 7 days of early voting. While at the same time she called Georgia Republicans Jim Crow for having 17 days of early voting. This is the typical lie Democrats tell because they are shielded by news outlets.
- Rep. Matt Gaetz. Those who know Matt knew that sooner or later he would have to sit down to a banquet of consequences. I’m not saying the current allegations by a DOJ official are true but I can tell you that Matt isn’t what he appears to be on the outside. Matt was in bed with strip clubs and gambling magnets when he was a state rep in Florida. He used homeschoolers as fodder to push the LGBT agenda in Florida and was personally responsible for taking away Florida’s ability to challenge a lower court’s ruling to keep children in two-gender-parent families. Matt was the ONLY person in the entire House and Senate to vote against a bill giving federal agencies the right to send information from one agency to the other in an expedited manner if it would help save someone from human trafficking. Think about that! Matt is a GREAT orator but a poor representative. No bills of substance ever passed or even sponsored. He was the single vote to push Obamacare 2.0 out of the finance committee when he could have killed it. This was RIGHT AFTER he gave a fiery speech on how he came to Congress to “bury Obamacare.” Matt is all bark and no bite and the conservative movement will be better off without him in office.
- Rep. Louie Gohmert walked into Congress without going through a metal detector but had a wand passed over him. He was then fined for NOT going through the detector. However, he filed a complaint against the ethics committee which refused to forgo his fine because on the exact same day Speaker Pelosi did the same thing but the committee refuses to fine her. It appears that Rep. Gohmert is heading to courts to resolve the tyrannical dictatorship being established within the halls of our free congress.
- Arizona’s House and Senate passed a bill that prohibits the state or cities within the state from using resources to implement or enforce any federal action which is contrary to Arizona’s second amendment laws. Rep. Leo Biasiucci wrote the legislation using the same exact language Democrats used when passing sanctuary cities for illegal aliens which courts have already upheld. Very Smart!
Quote for of the Day
“If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn’t thinking.” – General George Patton
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of a Circus.