March 22 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast. My goal is to inform my readers of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and provide educational insight to legislation that you need to know about. From news to political strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life. I provide updates throughout each day M-F.
Let’s Get Started
- “Proof of vaccination not required to live your lives as free people in Florida” – Gov. DeSantis
- BREAKING….newly released details have emerged describing how Iran’s Revolutionary Guard planned on committing “Cole” style attacks of Fort McNair, a military base near our nation’s Capitol. They were planning on destroying our ships with man-made floating bombs such as the one that put a hole in the U.S.S. Cole. The plan called for killing General Martin during the operation. The Army has since increased patrols along the Potomac River. Not a single PEEP from the mainstream news because it would hurt Biden’s plan to give Iran the keys to mass destruction.
- U.S. is developing military partnerships with the QUAD, India, Japan, Australia, and the U.S. in an effort to combat China’s growth in the Indo-Pacific Region.
- Military strategists are sounding the alarm over China’s rapid and massive expansion of their navy. PLAN or People’s Liberation Army Navy is set to almost triple in size over the next decade. This is serious business.
- BREAKING…Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. announced they are in the process of releasing the world’s first oral vaccine. The first oral vaccine will be used to tackle COVID and they state that since they use the traditional approach to vaccination then it will be much more resilient to other variants of COVID. Oramed is already in stage III clinical trials with the FDA for oral insulin for Type I and II diabetes. As luck would have it, Oramed was already working on a Coronavirus vaccine prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. They expect to have massive trials in the second quarter of 2021 in several countries to test the effectiveness of their oral covid vaccine.
- NC House passed a resolution calling for an Article V convention of the states to add term limits for representatives. NOTE: A convention of states requires 2/3s or 34 states to pass legislation calling for a special meeting to change the U.S. Constitution. Once called, the states can then request an amendment be added or deleted from the Constitution. If this passes by a 3/4 vote of the states at the convention then that amendment will still have to be passed by 34 state legislatures. An Article V convention has never been called in U.S. History. However, the event is very close as 15 states have already passed legislation while another 15 have the legislation working its way through their respective chambers. Additionally, an additional 15 states have proposed legislation in the beginning stages.
- Ohio joins a chorus of Republican AGs who are suing Biden over a provision in the $1.9T spending bill. The legislation denies states the right to enact tax cuts which is an illegal provision within the bill since it denies states their constitutional forms of government.
- “House Democrats are holding a news conference with liberal special interest groups to promote tax increases when MN has a $1.6 billion surplus & $8 billion coming from the feds.” – MN House Republicans
- NC filed 100 charges of sexual assault including violent rape on minors by those who crossed our borders illegally. Texas just shot an illegal alien who raped two ten-year-old girls.
- Trump is returning to social media with his own platform in a couple of months according to one of his advisors.
- KY joined 21 other states in suing Biden over his cancellation of the Keystone Pipeline project. Biden’s admin illegally canceled the pipeline without following federal guidelines.
- U.S. House of Representatives holds hearings on D.C. statehood. Democrats are for this since it automatically adds 2 Senators to their side of the aisle. However, the founders of our nation were adamant that no state should be home to our nation’s Capitol, and for good reason. This would automatically create inequalities for the other 50 states.
- Newly discovered documents have shown that at 10:30 pm on election night a Fulton Co. election official ordered all workers to go home and return at 10:30 am the following day. Once everyone left a handful of workers stayed behind to count those suspicious ballots we have all seen on the videos a judge ordered released to the public.
God, Himself said, “that as a man thinketh so is he.” Epictetus, an old Roman philosopher, said that the quality of one’s life is found in the quality of one’s thoughts. In other words, the quality of your life is greatly dependent on the worthy value of your thoughts. Notice how I didn’t say just your thoughts. I said the worthy value of your thoughts. Not all thoughts are worthy and or valuable to our goals or philosophies. I recently watched a movie titled, ‘Chaos Walking, where astronauts landed on a planet where the thoughts of men were transmitted automatically through the air for all to see. I remembered saying, “Dear God, I’m glad no one can see what I’m thinking because that would be one scary sight.”
So, if our thoughts determine the quality of our lives then how does one go about changing what one thinks? It’s an exercise of will and determination. When a thought arises in your mind that is contrary to your philosophy then tell yourself, “I refuse to allow myself to have this thought or anything like it. I will not meditate on this thought nor allow it to linger in my mind so it doesn’t go into my heart.”
Now, to be honest, most thoughts are derived from one’s heart which is why Jesus said, “What you eat doesn’t defile a man rather what comes out of the man defiles him because he speaks from his mouth what is truly in his heart.”
This exercise will be the most difficult journey of your life because the thoughts that need to change are the ones that are tied to painful emotions. A relationship went bad or the fear of what is to come even though it hasn’t arrived. This is why Jesus said, “Come to me all you who are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” He then tells us to “learn from Him.”
We’re all on this journey together, but I can tell you from personal experience that when one reaches out to the ONLY person in the universe who can help us with our hearts, minds, and emotions then life becomes easier and far more enjoyable.
If you want to change your thoughts you must first change your heart and that can only come by reaching out to the one person who can help you spring clean the closet of your heart and that is Jesus. So, stop what you’re doing, reach out to Him, and ask Him to forgive you and to help you to forgive others so that your heart will start producing better thoughts which leads to a healthier life.
Quote for of the Day
“Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of American politics.