March 16 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast. My goal is to inform my readers of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and provide educational insight to legislation that you need to know about. From news to political strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life. I provide updates throughout each day M-F.
Could someone send me the name of the mask manufacturer who advertises their product will prevent or slow the spread of COVID? I couldn’t find a single one in any retailer that promised to slow COVID down. Rhetorical? No. Sarcastic? 100%, but the question gets to the heart of the science.
Let’s Get Started
- Four suspected terrorists were caught when attempting to climb over the Mexico-USA border wall.
- BREAKING…MI court just ruled that Michigan’s Mail-In-Ballots broke Michigan election laws.
- Montana passed legislation that bans sanctuary cities for illegal immigrants.
- TN becomes the first state to introduce legislation protecting your online search activity. More states to follow. You can read my thoughts HERE regarding the need for this type of legislation.
- Oklahoma passed a resolution requesting that the NRA move to their state from New York.
- Arizona legislature received a presentation demonstrating ballot security measures they can use in future elections to ensure that only state-approved ballots are being used in their elections. This includes holographic images and watermarks.
- The whistleblower in VA who has blown the lid off of a massive Democrat scheme to load Virginia cities up with hardened criminals by giving them early parole against state laws has found herself in the middle of a firestorm. Her past evals stated that she was, “meticulous” & “exhaustive.” Now they are attempting to portray her as a political hack. Forget the fact that she has provided proof of illegal actions by the Democrat-controlled parole board.
- Gallup poll found that 79% of parents want in-person teaching now. This will not end well for Democrats who are watching states such as Florida have a successful school program despite the pandemic. The contrast is too powerful.
- TN passed legislation that will add a right-to-work law to their state’s constitution.
- The U.S. witnessed a 25% increase in homicides in 2020. This is primarily due to the Democrat-run cities that are creating a culture of lawlessness. District Attorneys are increasingly refusing to prosecute criminals citing racist policies of the Democrat leadership. However, the criminals do what they do best and that’s keeping on terrorizing our streets and homes.
- Governor Newsom blames his recall on QAnon supporters. Polls show that 30%+ of those who support giving him the boot are Democrats.
- Columbia University will hold 6 different graduation classes based on gender, income, and race. No joke! The wealthy white Democrats want their own party free from poor black and Asian Americans.
- Sen. Whitehouse (D-MD) has requested the FBI check Justice Kavanaugh’s background again because the first one could have been faked. Just a statement with no proof given in the request. A literal witch hunt.
- Arizona passed legislation making it illegal to take money from third-party organizations to help run their elections. This is a must if we are to ensure 14th amendment rights for everyone in the nation. If Zuckerberg can give $100m to one county to help flip the entire state, but none of the other counties receive such funding, then that creates inequalities among the voters.
- BREAKING….Ga judge has granted provisional access to investigators to inspect all Fulton Co. Georgia ballots including the metadata.
- Democrats are having a mental breakdown regarding Biden’s handling of the border. Even in liberal states, his immigration policies are not welcomed or desired. They are literally starting to panic.
- Opioid manufacturer Purdue Pharma has filed a $7 billion bankruptcy plan. The lawsuits from state AGs are starting to have an impact on their bottom line.
- The Director of National Intelligence released a report which contradicts statements made by DNI Ratcliffe prior to his leaving. The Russia hoax is back in force again.
- “75,198: the number of illegal immigrants apprehended at the Southwest border in January – 157% higher than last January.” Nevada GOP
- Democrats in North Carolina are attempting to get rid of ALL election monitors in their future elections. This tells you everything you need to know about their anti-American schemes.
Quote for of the Day
“The law was not so much designed to protect society from the criminals, but more profoundly to protect society from itself” (Clancy, 1987, p. 257).
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration, but it’s an accurate picture of Democrat’s Uncle Sam. They’re stepping all over the little man.