March 09 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast. My goal is to inform my readers of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and provide educational insight to legislation that you need to know about. From news to political strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life. I provide updates throughout each day M-F.
Why is HR 1 Illegal?
Read how the Bush/Gore case speaks to this legislative attempt to sabotage our future elections. READ HERE
Let’s Get Started
- I will be contacting national leaders on Tuesday so the updates will be limited today. However, Monday’s edition is loaded to the hilt.
- WY Senate is voting to enact a 50% runnoff for all future elections. Should no canidate win 50% of the vote then the top two candidate would head to a runoff. This is how people like Liz Cheney stay in power and they are working furiously right now to destroy this effort.
- Iowa Governor signed a massive election reform bill on Monday of which she said, “It’s our duty and responsibility to protect the integrity of every election. This legislation strengthens uniformity by providing Iowa’s election officials with consistent parameters for Election Day, absentee voting, database maintenance, as well as a clear appeals process for local county auditors. All of these additional steps promote more transparency and accountability, giving Iowans even greater confidence to cast their ballot.”
- Rep. Blount of MO announced his retirement. Trump said of Blount, “I very much appreciate and respect the career of Senator Roy Blunt of Missouri. He was one of the first people who came to my defense against the Impeachment Hoax #2 (IH-2), and it was greatly appreciated by me.”
- Sixth woman just came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct by Cuomo.
- Rep. McCarthy will lead a contigent of Republicans to the border on Monday.
- Google announced $31m in grants for women. What they didn’t state is that many of the women could possibly be men who just claim the status to get the grant! Funny liberals.
- 562 churches were surveyed to determine if there 2020 donations were up or down from the previous year. 86% said they were up!
- New Macomb County MI Prosecutor, Peter Lucido, announced that criminal charges might soon be forthcoming regaring Gov. Whitmer’s policy of forcing nursing homes to take in covid patients. He’s now asking for citizens who lost a family member to file a wrongful death claim with the police which will give him access to the patient’s medical files. Whitmer was one of five Democrat governors who forced nursing homes to take in covid patients.
- Americans are paying an extra $8 in fuel cost everytime they fill up since Biden has stepped into office. Why is gas going up? Future traders are predicting that Biden’s anti-oil policies will reduce inventory while demand is growing leading to higher prices.
- Houston’s Chief of Police, Acevedo spoke about Gov. Abbott ending the mask mandate. He said Texans are more concerned with, “their own individual rights than the health and safety of their family members, their friends, their neighbors and the first responders here in Houston. “We’re gonna see people die.” Like all other Democrat politicians who put their party ahead of science refused to show the scientific papers proving his theory or how states like FL, ND, without mask mandates have had far less complications than Houston has had. How Acevedo can look at Florida’s success and not say we can do better than our politics is jaw dropping.
- Governor Newsom is refusing to deal with Republicans who want to make all covid relief tax exempt at the state level. Think about that for one moment. A Democrat is taxing financial relief given to the CA residents during a pandemic.
- Colorado Democrats have destroyed their state’s economy and I mean that in the most literal sense. State sales tax revenue is down $8.9B, 150,000 fewer jobs, second highest unemployment rate in the nation, and small business revenue is down 29%.
- Virginia Governor, executive staff, and state parole board members are in serious hot water. A whistleblower who was responsible for filing a report regarding rules and laws broken by the state’s parole board was removed from her job pending a “discliplinary” investigation. Jennifer Moschetti, a senior in Virigina’s watchdog agency wrote a scathing 10-page report detailing illegal actions by the parole board who are releasing the most vile criminals in an illegal manner. The Office of Inspector General took her report and redacted 4 pages of information before making it public. Since then the original report has been leaked to the press which details the level of corruption by Northam’s executive appointees. Jennifer has filed a whistleblower lawsuit against Virginia which states in part, “The report contained substantial facts and findings of serious wrongdoing by members of the Parole Board previously omitted at the direction of the Office of the Attorney General.” Jennifer said that she was interrogated by members of the governor’s office, federal agents, and other Virginia government agents which she felt was an effort to intimidate her instead of discovering the truth behind her report. Governor Northam can’t run for re-election due to term limits so he could be in serious trouble when a Republican attorney general could very well win election.
- Democrats in Virginia are packing the state courts by grossly expanding the number of judges who can sit on the appeals court.
- (REP) Delegate Jason Miyares became Virginia’s first Cuban elected representative in the state. He also won his district by the widest margins of any Republican in the district’s history. Miyares just introduced a resolution to end parole for the most violent offenders in Virginia in the wake of Governor Northam’s refusal to hold Virgina’s parole board accountable for their criminal actions. Miyares has also filed to run for Virginia’s attorney general position and has a solid chance of winning by a landslide margin. NOTE: Everywhere that I’m looking I see solid men and women who hold to strong conservative values and they are winning in ways that shock the establishment. Miyares is proof of that statement who credits Reagan with his adoption of conservatism as his political philosophy
- Number of migrant children has tripled over the last two weeks.
Need To Breathe
New video and song to lift your spirits.
Quote of the Day
“Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” —Henry Ford
Picture of the Day
Vintage Illustration of American Eagle and Flag.