March 02 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast. My goal is to inform my readers of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and provide educational insight to legislation that you need to know about. From news to political strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life. Updates start @ 10am M-F
Why is HR1 Illegal?
Read how the Bush/Gore case speaks to this legislative attempt to sabotage our future elections. READ HERE
Let’s Get Started
- Pope Francis said that the world “faces a second flood” if mankind doesn’t address climate change. Pope Francis needs to get saved, this I’m sure of. When a pope is more concerned about climate change than the moral failures of humanity, which have led to voluminous acts of violent human rights abuses, then that pope is self-seeking and has no part in the kingdom of Heaven. His goal is to convince those who love God to adopt the radical agenda of the anti-christ. His judgement day cometh soon.
- Trump endorses Senator Tim Scott for re-election. Sorry, but I could never endorse a man who accused me of inciting Capitol Hill riots.
- Gov. Reeves of MS just announced that starting on March 03, that all mask mandates will end and Mississippi will be 100% open for business.
- Gov. Abbott of Texas just signed an executive order removing all mask mandates and is opening Texas up to 100% capacity on March 10th. Just in time for Spring Break!
- “Just two months into 2021. So far: 45 police officers have been shot on duty 13 have been shot in ambush attacks 11 have been shot & killed And Democrats are STILL pushing to strip funding that would protect police? What a disgrace.” Charlie Kirk
- The University of Alabama announced they would open all home football games to 100% seating capacity this fall. They will also have 100% in-person student capacity this fall with no restrictions.
- “Biden picks trial lawyer, not a doctor, to lead U.S. pandemic” – Senator Cruz
- Biden pays Ukraine back to the tune of $125m for their efforts over not prosecuting his son. Well, I have no idea if that is true but the money is flowing to a nation rift with fraud of which Biden was part of, and that, I do know is true. This is on top of $600m cleared for Ukraine to purchase 16 Mark VI patrol boats and other military hardware.
- Sends a daily communist paper to the U.S. House of Representatives and Pelosi will not even dream of stopping it. One has to wonder where her money has been coming from.
- Gov. DeSantis becomes the first governor to go after China’s involvement in America’s educational system. He will soon unveil legislation to ensure the communist nation isn’t influencing our students.
- The French Navy sent nuclear submarines to the disputed South China Seas to start a three-month training operation in conjunction with the USA and Japan.
- China starts a month long military exercise program in the South China Seas to be a show of force.
- Vietnam confirmed that China installed a surface-to-air missile base 20 miles from their border in the Guangxi region. You just can’t get any more provocative than this military base.
- The U.S. Indo-Pacific Command sent a report to Congress requesting $27B in additional funding over the next 5-years to beef up their China deterrence forces. “The request calls for new missiles and air defenses, radar systems, staging areas, intelligence-sharing centers, supply depots and testing ranges throughout the region, as well as exercises with allies and partners.” Military Times
- OK House passes a bill which requires their approval prior to honoring any of Biden’s executive orders. Now, that’s some pushback.
- PA. Gov. Wolf is under investigation over his handling of nursing home deaths. NOTE: 5 governors ordered nursing homes to take in COVID patients. ALL DEMOCRATS.
- MI. Gov. Whitmer is being sued for her refusal to turn over nursing home related deaths in her state. They promise to go to the Supreme Court if necessary. Gov. Whitmer should be forced to pay the legal fees since it’s illegal for her to withhold the data from the public.
- Arizona is currently undergoing the interview process to award a contract to one company who will perform the audit of Maricopa County’s ballots. Their goal is far more than just auditing the election, they are engaging in scientific analysis of the ballots. Which company they pick will tell us everything there is to know about how serious they are at getting to the truth.
- Georgia House passed massive election reform laws. Democrats are decrying racism but can’t explain how requiring ID (like most states require) is racist. The bill outlaws most drop boxes because it requires 24/7 monitoring, and yet Democrats say this is racist as well. The game plan of Democrats is to call anything they don’t like racism, but in the end that only hurts the real cause of ending racism in America.
- Nevada will be going to 50% capacity on March 15th and turning over COVID restrictions to local authorities. Vegas will open their shows back up in an effort to increase visitors once again.
The Socratic Conservative
New Mexico Governor Grisham said, “Anyone who seeks to violate bodily integrity, or to criminalize womanhood, is in the business of dehumanization.” She was actually speaking about abortion rights for women. Is it “dehumanization” to actually want to stop a woman from killing her baby? But what’s great is when she said “criminalize womanhood.” I just can’t thank her enough for this phrase because that’s exactly what HR5, the transgender bill, does. It criminalizes womanhood. 🙂 What a great campaign ad this narrative gives us, such as this example: Gov. Grisham is criminalizing womanhood by supporting legislation which states that the sexual choices of a man end the civil rights of women. Gov. Grisham believes that just because you’re a woman that you no longer have a right to tell a man no. It’s time for Gov. Grisham to stop criminalizing womanhood by auctioning off our civil rights to the highest bidder. To be a woman is an honor and should not be criminalized with punitive legislation.
Encouraging Word of The Day
“Though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.” 1 Cor 13 NKJV
Love is the most logical emotion in the universe. It requires the smallest amount of energy to maintain and produces the greatest amount of joy. However, it’s the hardest act for mankind to engage in. Pride refuses to walk in grace, and therefore, when it’s injured, rears its ugly head and becomes argumentative with its puffed up theology or ideology. These arguments lead to harsh words spoken out of self-seeking anger. Once those words are planted they take root in the heart and become a poisonous river which winds its way into every crevice of the human soul. This darkened heart then becomes envious, self-seeking, rude, and full of evil thoughts.
Bitterness desires revenge, but not justice. Punishment, but not reconciliation. Payback, but not forgiveness. It promotes hatred at every turn, requiring enormous amounts of energy to maintain and forces others to lose their joy, peace, and happiness.
The problem with unforgiveness and bitterness is there isn’t a way to reconcile these emotions in a satisfactory manner. Even if the offender, which brought about these negative emotions, were to die, the negative emotions remain, offering no solace to the homeowner.
Therefore, there remains a real need for a medicine which can remove the poison of bitterness from one’s soul. That medicine isn’t something that man has been able to create. Science, in all fields of life, has failed mankind in this regard. The only way to be free from the negative effects of this world is to look unto the ONLY one able to free us from these emotional atrocities: Jesus.
Jesus said, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that you would have life, and that you would have it more abundantly.” John 10:10
I’ll never forget that cool fall night in October of 1986, after spending an entire life in the darkest of pits. I was 16 years old and not once had I ever heard anyone tell me that they loved me. I quit smoking when I was 11. I stopped Marijuana when I was 12. I started my bad teen living days when I was 5 years old. Yet, on that wonderful night in Montgomery, AL at Christian Life Church I was introduced to the REAL Jesus. Literally, in a blink of an eye I was transformed by the very power of His touch. He removed the poison of life out of my veins and for the very FIRST time I breathed life. I smiled from the inside out…I danced with unmentionable joy. The next day in school, I was told by more than a dozen friends that I looked so different and happy.
I was happy because I met the creator of my soul who is as personal as one could ever imagine. However, I was also happy because he removed the poisonous rivers which had contaminated my heart for so long.
Today is a good day to remove the poisonous rivers in your heart which are preventing you from experiencing life to the very fullest. Don’t be a victim any longer. Be saved from your past so that your future might have the very abundance Jesus Himself promises to those who call upon His name.
Jesus said to confess Him with your lips and ask Him to come live in your heart and He will. Today, is a GOOD DAY to start living!
Quote of the Day
Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery. – Winston Churchill
Picture of the Day
Vintage London political illustration.
There are those who criticize the man in the arena. What he should be doing or what he should have done. But history does not remember the names of those who criticize. History only remembers the man in the arena, because the arena is where battles are won and where history is not only made, but where the future is changed. Let’s CHANGE the trajectory of our nation!