Feb 26 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast. My goal is to inform my readers of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and provide educational insight to legislation that you need to know about. From news to political strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life. Updates start @ 10am M-F
Legislative Concepts To Restore Our Democracy
Silicon Valley Privacy Theft · Election Audit First Steps · Stop The Gestapo Act · Biden’s Executive Orders. Read how we challenge the lawlessness of a very New and Radicalized Democrat Party HERE
Let’s Get Started
It’s a New Day!
How do we influence an entire generation of voters to adopt conservatism as their preferred philosophy for government and life?
The Socratic Conservative
- BREAKING GEORGIA – BLM protestors “stormed” the state capital to protest legislation being debated while some elected officials joined in the protest. However, it appeared that it might get spicy when an elected leader literally placed her head on the megaphone being used by the state police who was informing protestors they were in violation of state laws. Another officer moved her to the side to which the crowd starting saying, “do not touch her” as if one can just break laws on demand without consequence. It ended somewhat peacefully. Then some House Democrats engaged in a sit-in on the stairs where the event took place, demanding the officer apologize to the house representative. NOTE: Rep. Park Cannon placed her head on the megaphone to interfere with the officers sworn duty to uphold the law, and she claims victim status. She should be censured by the House for willful failure to uphold her oath of office.
- 🙂 No Joke – “FBI investigates whether the dognapping of Lady Gaga’s bulldogs was politically motivated because she sang at Biden’s inauguration” -Daily Mail
- “The filibuster is a tool of white supremacy. In the 19th century, it was used to protect the pro-slavery Senate minority. The current filibuster was popularized during Jim Crow by Southern senators seeking to block civil rights legislation. It must be abolished.” Robert Reich …NOTE: Notice how he left out the word “Democrat” before southern senators. Also notice how he didn’t talk about all of the laws filibustered by Democrats, such as the 1964 civil rights act or the laws they stopped during the Trump admin. This is why the BLM movement is going to crash hard because white Democrats such as Robert will use racism as the means to denounce anything they disagree with.
- “Also what is the legal authority for strikes? Assad is a brutal dictator. But Syria is a sovereign country.” This is the question asked of Trump by Jen Psaki who is the current White House press liar. She asked this in 2017. She doesn’t seem to have a problem with bombing Syria now even if it’s without legal authority. The hypocrisy is real in D.C. NOTE: This might be the first time I’ve called anyone a name on this site, but the number of lies being told on a continual basis by Jen is astounding to me. She is a liar, and I just don’t know how to describe her any other way. Someone should start keeping a list of her lies as a fact check section. However, I’m a staff of one, so no time here.
- Extremely important legal case coming out of Pennsylvania which could impact all of us sooner or later. The Port Authority issued a company wide policy which prohibited employees from wearing face masks with brands or political statements on them. The union took the port authority to court over the matter and the state court ruled in favor of the union which is no surprise. Here is what the court said, “[the injunction] would be contrary to the public interest and cause harm to those employees who seek to exercise their First Amendment rights.” So, here we have a judge who believes that employees may express political thoughts and ideas on the job which may or may not be contrary to the employers’ position even if the activities of the employees cause harm to the business. First of all, you choose to work at a business and when you do, then you are under the rules of the business owner. You don’t lose your freedom of speech; you agree to the terms and conditions of your employment. Notice how the judge states that this political speech is protected under the first amendment, but if an employee wore a mask which promoted a pro-life brand, then the judge would rule there is no place for hate speech in America. Should the port authority take this to the Supreme Court they would win in a heartbeat.
- Ohio is suing the federal government over its announced plan to delay the reporting of the new census. Ohio said, “The state will be irreparably harmed by the February 12 decision [to delay] because the delayed release of the redistricting data forces the Commission and the General Assembly to either use alternative data or miss their deadlines for acting.” NOTE: Let me tell you what’s really going on behind the scenes. Once Biden came into office he reversed Trump’s EO which had eliminated the counting of illegal aliens. Now, the census is attempting to rework those numbers back into the report by refusing to obey laws to publish the report by a certain date. I’m surprised that Republicans haven’t jumped all over this because I promise you this one thing… Democrats were poised to lose 5 House seats according to the early numbers. Now they are working behind the scenes trying to find out how to gain those seats back.
- Judge Alsup is a retired judge who has spent his life working for voter rights, especially for black Americans. He spoke about the history of racial bias in voting in America and said that it broke his heart to see black Americans having to wait in long lines to vote in Georgia. He was implying that such long lines were a by-product of racial injustice in Georgia. Did Judge Alsup actually investigate why Democrat counties made it so hard for blacks to vote in their counties? The only long lines in Georgia were in Cobb and Fulton Counties which are dominated by Democrats. I would really love to understand what research judge Alsup has done that led him to believe Democrats are intentionally making it hard for black Americans to vote in Georgia. No, I’m not being facetious. Isn’t it time we start asking the right questions to those who are throwing slanderous statements around? I think the Republicans in Georgia should form a commission to investigate voter suppression claims made by Judge Alsup of the Democrat counties in Georgia. I have always been curious as to why Democrats hate blacks so much. Democrats refused to give Africans the right to become citizens in America and voted against ending slavery and even boycotted the 1964 civil rights act for more than 52 days. Every time we turn on the news we see another Democrat-controlled city being burned to the ground because of the racist actions of Democrat party leaders in that city. It’s time we put an end to the racial hatred of the Democrat National Committee and its members.
- “Black Lives Matter-Los Angeles launched a campaign targeting 2 of Southern California’s biggest police unions, saying they will push to have them ejected from the powerful Los Angeles County Federation of Labor and ultimately disbanded” -KTLA California
- Federal judge ruled on Thursday that nationwide eviction restrictions by the federal government are unconstitutional. Specifically, the CDC has no authority to dictate such actions in the nation.
- BREAKING….Judge rules the AZ Senate subpoena is valid and ordered Maricopa county to turn over all ballots and election data for full forensic audit. They will be using the special forces of auditors, and I mean that in the most literal sense. YAHOOOOOO!!!!
- AZ House passed a law which tells Biden to “pound sand” if he attempts to mess with Arizona’s Second Amendment rights.
- WOW….Biden’s $1.9T bailout program would cut $36B in senior Medicare spending according to USCBO
- Court rules that Miss America can still reject transgender applicants on the same day congress passed legislative sexism. Strange days, America.
- AZ House passes civil arrest forfeiture reform. Basically this bad law allowed good people to be robbed of their belongings simply because someone was doing some bad stuff while in their car or home. Yes, it was created out of an honest desire to stop crime, but it quickly became a bad idea for all of our civil rights. There are good cops and there are bad cops just like teachers, doctors, and politicians. The bad cops made it really bad for a lot of good people.
- The media is talking about the airstrikes Biden is launching in Syria. Folks, that’s been going on before Wednesday. Yes, whatever Democrats blamed Trump for they are engaging in themselves. Here come more wars by Democrats who don’t know how to win them.
- Trump is starting to endorse candidates. NOTE: This is about as bad of an idea as you can imagine for Trump to execute on. With every endorsement Trump is giving Republicans a reason to not like him. Why? Because he will be judged not by the endorsement but by the quality of the candidate he’s endorsing. I’m 100% sold on Trump, but have always hated it when he endorsed candidates because those people always vote against what you and I fight for. This will cause him more harm than good and could lead many away from supporting him since they can’t support those he endorses.
- Arizona Lawsuit between the state senate and Maricopa Co Board of Elections took place on Thursday.
- Maricopa Co. attorney argued that since the state required the county to seal ballots for two years, then no one has a right to access them for any reason. The judge went straight to the heart of the issue by saying that if the state requires any institution to keep records under seal for a certain amount of time, then is the attorney suggesting those records are automatically immunized from being subpoenaed? This was a beautiful question by the judge because it demonstrated the fallacy of the county’s position on the matter. The attorney then said he didn’t think so and went on to babble about nothing. The attorney then suggested that ballots are under seal because the statute says that only a court order can open them up, and a legislative subpoena can’t open them up. This was a ludicrous statement. The county is saying that a legislative subpoena is different from a judicial subpoena. The state’s attorney argued that a legislative subpoena has to be more powerful than a public records statute. The state is seeking to access the ballots for forensic audits. The judge will rule on this issue on Friday.
- Former U.S. Olympic women’s gymnastics coach John Geddert was caught in a sex trafficking scheme. He has been charged with trafficking, sexual assault, racketeering, and lying to law enforcement. He faces 20 counts of forced labor and trafficking. He was found dead in what many have called an apparent suicide.
Encouraging Word of The Day
The Apostle Paul under the inspiration of God said, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7 nkjv
Quote of the Day
“Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” – Socrates
There are those who criticize the man in the arena. What he should be doing or what he should have done. But history does not remember the names of those who criticize. History only remembers the man in the arena because the arena is where battles are won and where history is not only made, but where the future is changed. Let’s CHANGE the trajectory of our nation!
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of President McKinley who won the Spanish-American war and brought about huge tarrifs to create a monopoly for his political donors.