Feb 23 & 24
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast. My goal is to inform my readers of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and NEVER get into the he-said-she-said commentary as that is beneath my dignity. From news to poliltical strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life. Updates start @ 10am M-F
Legislative Concepts To Restore Our Democracy
Silicon Valley Privacy Theft · Election Audit First Steps · Stop The Gestapo Act · Biden’s Executive Orders. Read how we challenge the lawlessness of a very New and Radicalized Democrat Party HERE
Let’s Get Started
It’s a New Day!
How do we influence an entire generation of voters to adopt conservatism as their preferred philosophy for government and life?
The Socratic Conservative
Daily Roundup – Items are added multiple times a day.
- I’m working with political leaders across the nation on Wednesday. Come back on Thursday for updates. Cheers all!
- The Exodus has been underway for some time. There are 1,000 new residents in Florida every single day. Most of these new residents are wealthy earners from CA, NJ, NY, OR and other Democrat states which have become a hotbed of racism, violence and intolerance. NJ has the highest foreclosure and property tax rates in the nation. NY was already under pressure as high valued homes were plummeting due to so many wealthy citizens voting with their feet. New Jersey has had more businesses to close than open years before COVID hit. The exodus is real and can been seen in the upcoming census where Republicans are set to net 5 House seats due to this exodus. Democrat states will get worse while Republican states will continue with greater freedom and personal economic liberty.
- Will purchase two KC-46 fuel tankers to support their air warfare capabilities.
- Already agreed to purchase 50 F-35 jets and requested to purchase more this week.
- Trump’s last gift to Israel was to include them in CENTCOM. The move started this week and will take months to fully incorporate Israel under CENTCOM’s umbrella. General Kenneth F. McKenzie said, “We do a lot of business with Israel now just as a practical matter of fact because their threats generally emanate from the east. In a certain way, this is just a natural recognition of that at the operational level.”
- Imaad Shah Zuberi, 50, of Arcadia, California, was ordered to pay more than $15m and serve 144 months in prison for a massive fraudulent political scheme. The Justice Department said that, “He used foreign money to fund illegal campaign contributions that bought him political influence, and used that influence to lobby U.S. officials for policy changes on behalf of numerous foreign principals. He not only concealed his lucrative agreements with those foreign principals, but also made false statements about them in a FARA filing. After learning he was under investigation, Zuberi doubled down on his criminal conduct, obstructing justice by creating false records, destroying evidence, and attempting to purchase witnesses’ silence. This sentence should deter others who would seek to corrupt our political processes and compromise our institutions in exchange for foreign cash.”“Mr. Zuberi flouted federal laws that restrict foreign influences upon our government and prohibit injecting foreign money into our political campaigns. He enriched himself by defrauding his clients and evading the payment of taxes,” said Acting U.S. Attorney Tracy L. Wilkison for the Central District of California. “Today’s sentence, which also accounts for Mr. Zuberi’s attempt to obstruct an investigation into his felonious conduct, underscores the importance of our ongoing efforts to maintain transparency in U.S. elections and policy-making processes.” NOTE: I looked up his contributions and he was an equal opportunity giver. He gave heavily to President Trump’s campaign while giving heavily to ACT Blue, a Democrat fundraising platform.
- Emma Coronel Aispuro, 31, the wife of famed El Chapo, was arrested today on charges of drug trafficking. I guess it runs in the family.
- Arizona Senate is now looking to conduct a grand jury investigation into the actions of Maricopa Co. board of elections who just started erasing Dominion Voting Systems. The Arizona attorney general is being asked by the Senate to help conduct the criminal investigation.
- It’s getting really hot for the establishment all over America. The latest victim of being censured is Arizona state senator Paul Boyer who lied to the other 15 senators when he said that he would vote to hold Maricopa Co. election board members in contempt of court. Paul joined the other Democrats and the vote was tied at 15-15. Now, the Maricopa Co. Republicans unanimously voted to censure their state senator.
- Florida Republican state representative Sabatini introduced legislation to end the unconstitutional legislation allowing police to confiscate guns from citizens simply because someone said they were a danger to themselves or society. NOTE: Every 50 minutes someone dies by a DUI driver. Should we pass a law giving police the right to impound your car simply because your neighbor thinks you will get drunk tonight? 600 Americans are killed by a knife each year which is 6 times as many who are killed by AR-15 rifles. Should we pass a law giving police the right to remove all sharp instruments from your home simply because you got angry at your neighbor’s dog in your yard? You can thank Florida’s NRA president, Marion Hammer for this law being passed. She promoted establishment candidates over solid conservatives which led many Republicans to capitulate on our constitutional rights. Let me give you a quote by a very wise homeschool mom that I married 🙂
“Democrats want us to think we have a gun problem when in reality we have a violence problem. Violence comes from the heart and will occur regardless of the tool used. Therefore, the solution isn’t to remove the tool from the hands of the innocent, it’s to change the heart of the guilty.”
- Mayor of Del Rio Texas, Bruno Lozano said to Biden that, “If you do send these individuals [illegal immigrants] into our community, we will be forced to make a decision to leave them without resources under these dire circumstances. “I am asking to please stop. Please make another plan for this federal issue…We do not have the resources available to house and accommodate these migrants within our community,”
- Coach David Flynn of Dedham High School in Massachusetts was fired for questioning his daughter’s history lessons covering the issue of racism. Yes, he was a coach at the school, but he was a parent first. The school decided to terminate his contract due to the fact that he disagreed with what they were teaching. Judicial Watch has now filed a lawsuit on his behalf. The problem is that those who are being sued will use school funds to pay for the lawsuit while retaining their jobs and teaching racist history lessons.
- Justice Thomas drops the legal bomb on his fellow justices over not taking up the Pennsylvania election case. I highly recommend you read his dissent HERE.
- Interesting legal theory starting to swirl around the action of House Democrats calling on cable providers to end conservative tv-based shows. This is a direct attack on the first amendment rights of Americans by sitting members of congress. This is an act to subvert the constitutional rights of the American people which is criminal. Now, if state AG’s start combing through laws and if GOP-led states start passing laws making such demands illegal, we could have some fun in the very near future. No elected official should have the right to suppress the constitutional rights of Americans they disagree with.
- The RNC announced a $2m project to start reaching out to African-American communities. NOTE: Unless the GOP is willing to show how the policies of the Democrat party are built on principles of racism, then this is a waste of money. How are they racists? Take education as an example. Democrats who send their children to white private schools will NEVER vote on a budget to allow black Americans the same venue of education as their children have. That’s racism.
- Merrick Garland, Biden’s pick for AG, said that Antifa’s attack on the federal courthouse in Portland might not be considered terrorism because it happened at night. UMMMMM…yeah, no words. Literally readers…ANY Republican who votes to confirm this man is not worthy to remain within the GOP. This would be THE vote I would use as a litmus test for future campaigns.
- Arkansas GOP Gov. Hutchinson said that he would not support a 2024 Trump campaign and that we should move away from Trump’s “point of view.” WHAT??? Trump’s point of view is the epitome of the conservative movement in America. What Trump policy does Gov. Hutchinson point to that he disagrees with? Inquiring minds want to know.
- The Georgia state senate passed the ‘Safe Communities Act’ which targets those who would destroy the properties and lives of others. “The simple goal of this legislation is to protect any Georgia citizen who chooses to exercise their rights under the First Amendment while also protecting the rights and lives of other citizens, small business owners who choose to work and live throughout our state along with the men and women of public safety who have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution of Georgia.” – Chairman Randy Robertson, primary sponsor of SB 171.
- North Dakota House advances bill barring federal government from ordering ND citizens from having to wear masks.
Encouraging Word For The Day…
Do you desire to get more rest? This is not a rhetorical question as I know many have issues sleeping over the restlessness in their mind. Therefore, let me give you a sure fire way of causing your heart and mind to rest, which will help you to find the deep sleep you desire.
- Turn off all electronic devices one-hour before bed.
- Read a book before bed but not a political book.
- Exercise at least 20 minutes a day where your heart rate is elevated. Walking is helpful, but God designed us to exert the smallest amount of energy while walking. Therefore, raise your knees, jog or run for 20 seconds at a time while walking to ensure that heart rate has increased.
- Do not eat after 6pm. This alone will bless your entire body. Your liver wakes up with or without rest around 4am in your time zone, and if you haven’t allowed it to rest, you are wreaking havoc on your body.
- Want to really help your body and mind get some rest? Do a 20-minute workout 3 times a week before you eat breakfast but on top of your other exercise routines. Why? You will burn through the liquid glucose your body is storing which helps you to lose weight and feel better.
- Drink lots of water during the day.
- Literally say out loud when you are ready to go play, “I allow myself the freedom to not worry about our nation, my problems, or the negative aspects of life right now. I will allow myself to go play and have fun and enjoy the life that God has given to me.” It’s not that we take a vacation from life, but we shouldn’t become a prisoner of the ills of life either. Jim Rohn said it best when he said, “wherever you are be there.” In other words, when you’re working, work hard. When you’re with the kids be with your kids at maximum capacity. When you’re listening or reading about news give yourself fully to it. However, when you play, when you rest, when you enjoy a hobby, then fully be there at that moment.
- Most of all, remember the Almighty Living God and ask for His peace, rest, and joy, and He will most certainly give it to you.
- We must understand that our diet, exercise, digital consumption, and what we feed our mind all day long will contribute to how much rest we obtain each night. Start sowing better choices today so you can reap better rewards tomorrow.
Quote of the Day
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
There are those who criticize the man in the arena. What he should be doing or what he should have done. But history does not remember the names of those who criticize. History only remembers the man in the arena because the arena is where battles are won and where history is not only made but changed.
One Liners To Use In a speech or just for fun…
If time heals all wounds, how come the belly button always stays the same?
I phoned the Incontinence Hotline, but they asked me to hold.
When you’re arguing with an idiot, try to make sure he isn’t doing the same thing.
I heard that most accidents happen within two miles of home, so I moved.
I’m young at heart, but slightly older in other places.
I was a man trapped in a woman’s body….Then I was born.
I jogged backwards last week and put on five pounds.
If you’re cross-eyed and dyslexic, can you see perfectly?
Never stand between a dog and a hydrant.
If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Having one child makes you a parent; having two makes you a referee.
I used to be indecisive, but now I’m not so sure.
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of Dr. Suess showing us who has to pay taxes and who doesn’t.