Feb 22 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast. My goal is to inform my readers of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and NEVER get into the he-said-she-said commentary as that is beneath my dignity. From news to poliltical strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life. Updates start @ 10am M-F
Legislative Concepts To Restore Our Democracy
Silicon Valley Privacy Theft · Election Audit First Steps · Stop The Gestapo Act · Biden’s Executive Orders. Read how we challenge the lawlessness of a very New and Radicalized Democrat Party HERE
Let’s Get Started
It’s a New Day!
How do we influence an entire generation of voters to adopt conservatism as their preferred philosophy for government and life?
The Socratic Conservative
The media is working overtime to portray Florida as one of the worst states to live in during the current pandemic. However, we now have evidence that Florida is one of the safest to live in during the current covid crisis. Daily new cases have been dropping for months and despite Florida having the highest numbers of retirees in the nation it has one of the lowest death rates per capita. No lockdowns, schools are open, and nursing homes are protected. Florida’s nursing home deaths and new cases are almost two-thirds lower than the national average. There are no reports of over crowding of hospitals due to COVID and no issues regarding in-person teaching at schools. Florida is the epitome of a governor who cares for the elderly and young people. HOWEVER, the evidence is now becoming overwhelming that wherever masks are mandated that covid cases increase. The media is attacking Florida simply because Governor DeSantis is proving the fallacy of the mask and lockdown mandates by a very radicalized Democrat party.
- Supreme Court Justices, Kavanaugh and Barrett, have displayed such weakness that they have forever tainted what it means to be a member of the Federalist Society. Having the right to a true and authentic form of representative government is at the heart of justice in our nation. These two have disrobed in front of all of us and said, through their inaction, that in all future elections may the best cheater win. This is a moral failure of highest caliber of their oath of office. They have made themselves irrelevant to the halls of justice.
- GDP growth set to explode this year as computer chip exports are at an all time high and demand is still growing.
- Taiwan’s dollar should appreciate rapidly this year. However, the government has been working to tamper that growth because a higher dollar means lower exports. This caused the U.S. to place Taiwan on a currency manipulator watch list. Should Taiwan manipulate their currency then that would complicate our relationship with them which is something they desperately desire to avoid right now.
- U.S. Senator Scott and Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, reintroduced the Taiwan Invasion Prevention Act which many believe will pass congress. The act authorizes the president to use military forces to stop China from invading Taiwan. This is about to place Biden and China in a no-win scenario since Biden is a very Pro-China president.
- King Mswati III of eSwatini, a small African nation, sent a thank you letter to the president of Taiwan after he was sent medication to help treat his Covid virus.
- Taiwan’s unemployment is one of the lowest in the world at about 3.8%.
- U.S. House Democrats sent letters to cable providers asking them why they are continuing to air conservative news networks. Make no mistake about it readers, we are not in a cancel culture as many say. We are in the middle of a declared Civil War by a very new and radicalized Democrat party and it’s time we acknowledge this fact by stating it. Dems have declared Civil War on America and in a week I’ll have a detailed article laying out that case.
- The new leaders in power have decided to force our military to stand down for 60-days as they root out extremism within the ranks. This is not a bad idea but what they are focusing on is. They have only spoken about the various groups who are associated with the Constitution and patriotism. However, when one looks over the last decade of the heinous acts committed by active soldiers, we can only find one philosophy associated with those perpetrators of injustice; Islam. I’ve never heard of the bugaloo boys running into a recruiting station and shooting up soldiers. I’ve never heard of a soldier who is part of the oath keepers organization shooting navy sailors in Pensacola. In fact, the only philosophy that is associated with extremist acts of violence within the U.S. military is Islam. Yet…..Islam is the only form of extremism no one has mentioned within the Democrat party.
- Japan’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Toshimitsu Motegi announced that Japan will pay the U.S. $1.9b for another year of our nation providing them with military support. The Pentagon currently has 55,000 active soldiers on assignment in Japan. Japan and the U.S. have been in talks on a new military pact which will run for 5 to 10 years pending a final agreement. With China becoming a dangerous foe for all involved expect a long lasting agreement to come out of these talks.
- A NBC poll finally discovered what all of us already knew. Blue collar workers are leaving the Democrat party for life. A massive 12 point shift of blue collar workers who switched party affiliation has occurred over the last 10 years. However, the biggest shift occurred under Trump who made America the top of his list. This impact will be felt in the 2022 elections as the Democrat party is all but abandoning the American worker and homeowner.
- Former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows joined Jim DeMint’s organization, Conservative Partnership Institute, which is the conservative alternative to The Heritage Foundation.
- Former Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, joined ACLJ as Senior Counsel.
- Former Republican establishment Senator Kelly Leoffler is considering running again in 2022. I’m positive that Georgia doesn’t want her, and she would ensure another 6 years of Warnock in office.
- Supreme Court:
- Will allow Manhattan DA to access Trump’s tax records.
- Will hear a case involving Trump’s rule that abortion clinics who receive federal funds can’t refer a patient to an abortion doctor.
- Rejects Stormy Daniel’s request to revive defamation suit against Trump. This, after she broke a non-disclosure contract.
- Will hear an immigration case involving “public charge.” This means that if an immigrant will have to rely on full public assistance for more than three years, then they are refused admission to our country. Most nations have this policy in place, and most are far more strict than this one is.
- Will hear a case on whether or not a racial slur is illegal discrimination in the workplace.
- Will hear a California case where police officers are entering into homes and conducting search and seizure raids of citizens who have an unresolved misdemeanor.
- More cases SCOTUS will hear will be revealed this week.
- SCOTUS refused to take up the PA election lawsuits, which is mind boggling since it directly involves the will of the people. The state’s legislature passed a law giving unfettered access to mail-in ballots, which is in direct conflict to the state’s constitution. In other words, the state changed the constitution without changing the constitution, and that is one of the most egregious acts a government can take in our nation. This is a sad day for justice in America.
- Kroger Groceries in Seattle Washington will close their stores after the city council passed a law mandating hazard pay for workers who interact with the public. Now those workers will get no pay, other than welfare, which denies the human heart the joy of achievement.
- What a week this will be. SCOTUS will release their new schedule and congress finally is allowed to get back to work. Pelosi only scheduled 6 full days of work in Feb which is such a slap in the face to working Americans.
- States all over the union have used low fuel prices to jack up fuel taxes. The average car has a 16 gallon fuel tank. This means the average citizen is paying $8.83 in taxes every time they fill up. This does not include the hidden taxes from fees states charge for the manufacturing of fuel. California drivers now pay an average of $13.02 in taxes with every fill-up. Worse yet are the taxes on Diesel fuel which have increased the cost of everything in America. These fuel taxes are a direct assault on the economic liberties of the American people.
- Democrats are turning on Cuomo, and by the end of the week there might be enough votes to start impeachment proceedings.
- MO Attorney General, Eric Scmitt, sent a letter co-signed by 17 other state AG’s requesting that he reverses his policy of preventing ICE from targeting illegals who have prior sex convictions. Eric said, “The cancellation of this program effectively broadcasts to the world that the United States is now a sanctuary jurisdiction for sexual predators.” NOTE: NC alone had 1,300 charges of sex assault on minors by illegal aliens in 2020. There are 49 other states.
- Feb 25th Arizona Senate will be in court asking the judge to order Maricopa Co. to turn over all election documentation. It has been learned that Maricopa Co. recalibrated all of their Dominion Voting Systems which would delete certain types of data. However, all of the images, ballots, and scans are still available for a full audit. The actions of the Maricopa board members have given rise to strong suspicions of an unethical election.
- Retired Lt. General Russel Honoré, has been picked by Pelosi to lead ANOTHER investigation into the Capitol 6th events. Lt. General Honore is a political hack to the inth degree. When speaking about Hurricane Maria’s recovery efforts in Puerto Rico the general said, “The president has shown again, you don’t give a damn about poor people, you don’t give a damn about people of color and the SOB that rides around in Air Force One is denying services needed by the people of Puerto Rico.” The general never commented on how local politicians were hoarding hurricane relief supplies from the people, which was the problem and had nothing to do with Trump. When speaking about Senator Hawley the general said, “That little piece of *hit with his @Yale law degree should be run out of DC and Disbarred ASAP.” When talking about those who questioned the election the man who has lost touch with reality said, “It took the sheet off a lot of people claiming to be conservatives, and what they are are racists.” Trust me… he has said a lot worst than these things, but my level of honor will not allow me to post them. Lt. General Honore has betrayed his oath, his honor, and his uniform. I’m confident that had another general said the exact same things about Republicans, then Democrats would be hollering to have him stripped of his retirement benefits.
- Shelby County TN School Board promoting very racist curriculum. Their goal is to increase awareness of how blacks have made positive inputs into society which is a worthy goal. However, the rhetoric coming from the school board appears to have a goal of inciting racial hatred instead of racial harmony. One board member said it was important to show young blacks the “continuous and systemic murder of African-Americans by law enforcement.” They never spoke about how they would show how white law enforcement officers have sacrificed their lives to save and protect African-Americans. Here we have a half-truth in order to tell a whole lie again by Democrats.
- Israeli university launches a satellite into space from the NASA Virginia-based launch pad Saturday afternoon. The rocket and satellite were built by students at Tel Aviv University. TAU-SAT1 took off at 7:36 p.m. Israel time.
- Arizona has allowed strip clubs to remain open while forcing schools to stay closed. This is why Arizona voters are working to recall Republican Gov. Ducey from office.
- “We’ll start worrying about the students when the students start paying union dues.” – Union Teacher
- I wrote about this over a month ago, but we have finally arrived. Democrat Rita Hart is asking the U.S. House to use rules to overturn her 6-vote loss to Republican Mariannette Miller-Meeks. 6 votes separate the two candidates and Iowa awarded the race to Mrs. Meeks. Congress passed a law decades ago which gives the House the “right” to overturn state election results. This law has never been challenged by SCOTUS, and I don’t see how it’s constitutional. Rita is literally asking the U.S. House to “overturn” the election by “claiming” fraud. 🙂 You can’t make this stuff up!!!
- 2020 U.S. House candidate from Baltimore MD, Kimberly Klacik, raised $8.3m dollars and performed worse than any Republican candidate in modern history. Now she is blaming the GOP for her woes. It was the GOP who gave her the $8.3m. I’m sure many of you saw her viral YouTube videos in her bright red dress. Kimberly just sent out a fundraising social media post stating, “Hi! My name is Kim Klacik. I am black & republican. I ran for Congress in Maryland’s District 7. We ran for an entire year & received zero support from the RNC. Many black candidates say the same.” NOTE: Don’t be a Victim, Folks – Always be a fighter despite the odds and never blame someone else for your failures.
Fauci promptly takes his mask off when the illusion recording device is turned off.
Quote of the Day
“But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.” – President John Adams
There are those who criticize the man in the arena. What he should be doing or what he should have done. But history does not remember the names of those who criticize. History only remembers the man in the arena because the arena is where battles are won and where history is not only made but changed.
Not Sure It’s News…
Old man speaks at a reunion and says, “I sure see a lot of old faces here…..and a lot of new teeth.”
A recent research project discovered that young boys have a hard time remembering to zip their pants up after visiting the restroom. However, the same research project found that old men have a hard time remembering to unzip their pants before using the restroom.
“By all means, marry. If you get a good wife you’ll become happy, if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.” — Marcus Cicero
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of Independence Hall in Philadelphia.