Feb 19 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast because this isn’t my day job. My goal is to inform my readers of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and NEVER get into the he-said-she-said commentary as that is beneath my dignity. From news to strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life. Updates start @ 10am M-F
Legislative Concepts To Restore Our Democracy
Silicon Valley Privacy Theft · Election Audit First Steps · Stop The Gestapo Act · Biden’s Executive Orders. Read how we challenge the lawlessness of a very New and Radicalized Democrat Party HERE
Let’s Get Started
It’s a New Day!
How do we influence an entire generation of voters to adopt conservatism as their preferred philosophy for government and life?
The Socratic Conservative
- Governor DeSantis of Florida wasting is no time to strengthen Florida’s election laws. He made a public appearance today promising to get rid of drop boxes, ballot harvesting and other methods which invite dishonest election activities. I suspect that there has been cheating by a large margin in Broward and Palm Beach counties. Nikki Haley, Florida’s Sec. of Agriculture is a woman with no agriculture experience and won as a liberal Democrat when all other statewide races were won by Republicans. Her victory came in those two counties. Statistically, this never happens folks.
- China, Greece, Italy, Japan all looking to stop plunging population rates as their abortion on demand programs have decimated their national populations. Greece is even considering paying women to give birth.
- China looking to ban rare earth mineral exports on Saturday. If so, say goodbye to cheap lithium batteries used by alternative energy platforms everywhere.
- The Sounds of War are growing louder by the day…Taiwan activated its missile defense system after China flew a number of sorties over their national airspace without authorization. This is serious business, because once you activate this missile system, then Taiwan is tracking and painting the Chinese military aircraft at all times. One little hiccup and the missiles are off and we’re in a regional conflict just like that. It’s irresponsible for China to behave in such manner.
- The Inspector General has refused to investigate Biden’s administration regarding the rewarding…ohhh, I mean awarding, wink wink, a $35m contract to his election advisory committee. Was the contract even up for bidding and who were the bidders and when was the contract announced for bidding. You know the things that make America fair!
- NOT ON CNN: Daniel Baker of Florida planned on harming and kidnapping Trump supporters at a Tallahassee rally. He was captured prior to carrying out his intentions thus saving Americans from the rise of violence by the left.
- Judge blocks South Carolina’s new abortion ban for 14 days to give time for defendants to bring their suits to court. Isn’t it always amazing how judges block laws prior to court hearings they disagree with but allow others to proceed when they like what they say? Judicial hypocrisy in full swing.
- Democrats going after Bitcoin because they said that “criminals” use the digital currency for their nefarious activities. This is 100% truth. HOWEVER, criminals use the American dollar far more than they use Bitcoin to conduct their lawlessness. It’s a dangerous thing when our politicians will only speak half truths to tell a full lie.
- Wisconsin Republicans pushed through a bill giving $480m in tax cuts for small-businesses despite Democrats opposing the bill.
- More than half of Americans now believe that Biden is nothing more than a puppet of the left and not actually in control of the White House.
- NOTE: Republicans could win a landslide victory in 2022 using only two issues: 1) Women’s rights, and 2) Illegal immigration. You can’t lock down a nation over COVID while allowing hundreds-of-thousands of illegals who have no housing, medical, money, or reason to be here, to run freely through our streets. These radical policies will impact the House and Senate races like you can’t imagine. More to come I promise, wink wink!
- IAEA found traces of uranium at two sites in Iran. These sites had been blocked to inspectors by Iran, and it’s why Trump abandoned the Iranian nuclear deal. Iran keeps hiding their activities which the Obama era deal made possible.
President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo of Guinea announced today that his country is relocating their Israeli embassy to Jerusalem.
- Will SCOTUS hear the case brought by abortion groups who advocate for horrendous human rights abuses? They are suing MS which has a law that bans abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy. The 5th circuit ruled this law was unconstitutional and MS has appealed to SCOTUS.
- SCOTUS will hear a MAJOR election law case five years in the making. The 9th circuit blocked Arizona’s law making it a crime to vote out of one’s precinct. Yes, you read that right. The court also blocked ballot harvesting which Arizona outlawed. I’m sorry, but if the state’s legislature is the one who has the sole power to appoint electors, then they have the right to set the ground rules for the election. Democrats call such laws “voter suppression” but how is not voting in your precinct voter suppression? The case will be heard on March 2nd.
- SCOTUS is reviewing 489 cases today to determine which ones they will actually hear. Nearly a dozen of those cases involve election laws in various states.
- The Supreme Court is still sitting on Trump’s tax records and whether or not states can force the IRS to hand them over when they are on a witch hunt instead of a formal investigation. They haven’t ruled one way or the other, and the length of time this has been in their hands without resolution has taken many by surprise.
- Dole Foods to start paying their workers $15 an hour within months regardless of U.S. minimum wage laws. Watch out workers at Dole! Target did the same thing, but workers started screaming because they were actually taking home less pay. Why? Because Target cut their hours and added more part time workers.
- Turkey has hired a U.S. lobbying firm in hopes of entering the F-35 purchase program. This was one idea by Trump that I was wholeheartedly against. We should not allow Turkey to have one ounce of our military equipment because their only goal is war!
- 6 Capitol police officers have been suspended with pay and another 29 are under investigation for their response to the Capitol Hill riots. However, we still don’t know why Pelosi refused security requests by the Capitol Hill police or Trump’s offer for the guard to be there on the 6th.
- Israel says that Biden is paving the way for Iran to build the bomb. Biden will most likely enter a treaty with Iran and Russia, giving Iran the clear path to build a bomb. This one act will infuriate the entire Middle East since ALL nations are against Iran. This will FORCE the hands of Israel and UAE to act, and it’s why the U.S. is already dropping those two countries as allied partners. Whoever is pulling Biden’s strings behind the stage needs to be put in prison. This is EXTREMELY dangerous to the future peace of the world.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis ordered state flags to be lowered to honor Rush Limbaugh.
- New York assembly Republicans have initiated impeachment proceedings against Cuomo.
- AZ passed legislation granting the state’s legislative body immense powers over election records. This legislation gives them direct access to any election documentation including ballots that they want to review for any reason. This will bypass all court battles currently being conducted by the Maricopa Co. Board of Elections.
- True Story. Man walks into Home Depot’s bathroom and says, “y’all better get outta here cuz I’m about to blow this thing wide open.” He was speaking of his biological needs and not terrorist desires. However, a patron of Home Depot decided to call the police believing the man was up to no good and the police brought the house into the man’s private space, much to his dismay. The police soon had a personal introduction to the carnage the man brought to the restroom. They agreed that he had “blown the thing wide open.” 🙂 You just can’t make this stuff up.
Quote of the Day
“We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – Ronald Reagan
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of early firemen in America.