Feb 18 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast because this isn’t my day job. My goal is to inform my readers of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and NEVER get into the he-said-she-said commentary as that is beneath my dignity. From news to strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life. Updates start @ 10am M-F
Legislative Concepts To Restore Our Democracy
Silicon Valley Privacy Theft · Election Audit First Steps · Stop The Gestapo Act · Biden’s Executive Orders. Read how we challenge the lawlessness of a very New and Radicalized Democrat Party HERE
Let’s Get Started
It’s a New Day!
How do we influence an entire generation of voters to adopt conservatism as their preferred philosophy for government and life?
The Socratic Conservative
- Democrats REFUSE to sign a covid relief fund for the American people but are writing a BIG check for Wuhan labs where the virus came from. Something isn’t right with these Democrats.
- Los Angeles County prosecutors filed dozens of charges against Democrats who ran their city for years. Bribery, corruption, theft, pay-to-play and a slew of other bad boy charges were laid out this week. California Democrats have become a slush fund for criminal enterprises.
- WOW…. Democrats wake up on the side of Republicans…”LAUSD parents who are fed up with UTLA’s demands & refusals to reopen schools are organizing a blackout campaign. Beginning Monday, they will not sign on to Zoom courses, and will instead walk with their children to the front of their schools to protest w/ signs.” – Bill Melugin
- Georgia Senate subcommittee voted to end absentee voting with only a few exemptions.
- Cost of fuel is increasing and unemployment is rising. Biden’s policies are already at work in America. For the first time in recent memory the new unemployment numbers came in higher than expected.
- Rumor mill but probably true: NIKKI HALEY reached out to DONALD TRUMP on Wednesday to request a sit-down at Mar-a-Lago, but he turned her down.
- Austin TX’s homicide rate is up 54% from a year ago as calls to defund the police by radical Democrats have swept the city. The city council is bent on destroying their city one citizen at a time. Violent and property crime is skyrocketing behind the movement to remove safeguards for innocent residents.
- Los Angeles school districts cut 30% of its police force.
- Note: Did you know that in 2016 the CDC did a study on school violence and were shocked when they discovered there were 4,000 incidents of violence reported every day on school grounds? 6% of all teachers reported being physically assaulted by a student. 4,000 kids were sexually assaulted, including violent rape, while on school grounds. Democrats are increasing violence all over America based on policies founded in idiocracy.
- Florida Democrats attempting to pass a bill which adds violence against transgenders as a hate crime. Let me tell you what that bill is actually saying. If you attack a man who claims to be a woman you will receive a much harsher punishment than if you attack a woman who is a woman. Sexism on the rise in the USA.
- HAHAHA..you can’t make this stuff up!!! Baltimore considering PAYING criminals not to kill other people in an effort to cut their crime rate. I have no words.
- North Carolina’s legislature introduced a bill which would cut funding to any city that defunds their police department.
- Biden said of China, “As long as they are engaged in activity that is contrary to basic human rights, it is going to be hard for them to do that.” However, this is just optics, you don’t give your nation’s power grid over to a nation which is engaged in brutal human rights campaigns. Nor do you sign the Paris Accord which exempts China from having to abide by the same rules as Americans which will rob our citizens from having access to a quality lifestyle in the future through higher employment and struggling industries.
- 5,000 Hong Kong citizens sign up for the new U.K. visa which gives them the right to move to the U.K. and after five years of residency can apply for permanent status. This visa is the ultimate slap in the face to China who took the insane step of denying all UK visas in circulation. China threw a childish tantrum simply because the big boys didn’t like how they were playing in the world of free travel.
- Israel begins development of its Arrow 4 missile program alongside U.S. defense contractors. This missile is designed as part of Israel’s defensive system and is in response to Iran building long range missiles. Israel’s defense minster said, “It will address a wide range of evolving threats in the region and will replace the Arrow 2 interceptors over the next decades. Its development is led by the IMDO and the US MDA, with IAI as the prime contractor for the development and production of the system and its interceptors….The development of Arrow 4 together with our American partners will result in a technological and operational leap forward, preparing us for the future battlefield and evolving threats in the Middle East and beyond. I congratulate the Israel Missile Defense Organization, which is currently marking its 30th anniversary, as well as the US Missile Defense Agency and Israeli defense industries, for making Israel’s home front safe,”
- Under intense pressure Biden finally makes a call to Israel to boost optics of his failing administration.
- “Only 165 flu-related hospitalizations were recorded between Oct. 1 and Feb. 6, compared to 400,000 who were hospitalized during the 2019-2020 flu season.” —WaPo
- President Trump will join Jenn Pellegrino on OANN to discuss the passing of Rush Limbaugh sometime on Thursday. Trump will also be on the Greg Kelly show on Newsmax at 7PM EST on Thursday.
- Mitch McConnell’s favorability back home has dipped below 18%.
- Amazon Prime was one of the top contributors to BLM’s defund the police movement. The irony of all those people calling the police to report porch pirates stealing Prime packages. Those calls may soon go unanswered if Amazon Prime gets any say-so in the matter.
- You have to be joking, right? NIH just confirmed that Wuhan Chinese labs will be receiving funding from Americans to study how viruses react within animals. SERIOUSLY.
- Pastor James Coates of GraceLife Church of Edmonton, Canada was carried out of church in ankle chains for holding a service. His conditional release? He may not see his wife or kids until the courts say it’s ok. Meanwhile you can go into supermarkets in Canada by the hundreds.
- Cuomo under multiple investigations by a variety of agencies. I wonder if these investigations will trigger a domino effect of looking at the other 4 governors who ordered COVID patients into nursing homes.
- Vatican says that if employees do not get vaccinated then they might lose their jobs.
- Mark Zuckerberg: “I do just want to make sure that I share some caution on this because we just don’t know the long-term side effects of basically modifying people’s DNA & RNA to directly code in a person’s DNA & RNA.”
- AZ House panel approves measure giving businesses the choice of whether to enforce mask mandates or not.
- Democrats rail against Cruz for flying to Cancun while the power was out, but backs the technology which failed Texas in the first place. You honestly can’t get any more stupid than that argument. You’re mad because someone made their life easier but not upset about using tech which caused you to lose power? This is mental!!!
- So far, 6 of the 7 GOP senators who voted to impeach Trump have been censured by their own party in their own home state. This is just awesome stuff!
- Joe Biden’s approval ratings plummet over his refusal to start school back and his pro China policies.
Quote of the Day
“Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life” Proverbs 4:23
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of the 1934 World’s Fair in Chicago.