Feb 17 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast because this isn’t my day job. My goal is to help my readers to be informed of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and NEVER get into the he-said-she-said commentary as that is beneath my dignity. From news to strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life. Updates start @ 10am M-F
Legislative Concepts To Restore Our Democracy
Silicon Valley Privacy Theft · Election Audit First Steps · Stop The Gestapo Act · Biden’s Executive Orders. Read how we challenge the lawlessness of a very New and Radicalized Democrat Party HERE
Let’s Get Started
It’s a New Day!
How do we influence an entire generation of voters to adopt conservatism as their preferred philosophy for government and life?
The Socratic Conservative
- Florida Republican Party Chairman Joe Gruters will lead a national election integrity board by the RNC. The board will look at the 2020 election related problems and work with Republican states to place safegaurds against future criminal activities. But, if they don’t audit the counties who caused us the problem then Trump will not be vindicated.
- Someone should start keeping a record of all the lies that Press Secretary Jen Psaki is telling from the White House. At some point she has to be fired for lying to the American people. Today, she said that coal and natural gas were the cause of Texas’ power failures. Despite the overwhelming evidence of all windmills frozen in place and solar panels covered in snow.
- Did you know that in western states where unions were successful in getting the minimum wage raised to $14 and higher that they exempted their own organizations from that requirement? Why would they do that, one might ask? Because that gives their organization a very unfair advantage to win contracts compared to the private sector. So, I’ll be looking very closely to the min wage legislative language in the Democrat bill coming forth. Lastly, I’m stunned that the private sector hasn’t sued those cities for violating the equality clause of the constitution.
- It’s time for Republicans to start asking the very honest and sincere question of who is actually running the White House. Is VP Harris acting as the president without the authority to do so? Has anyone forced Biden to sign an executive order without his knowledge of what he is really doing? Is he actually working the policies and executing the strategies of his office or is that someone else using the powers of his office without the full consent and authority of the people of the United States of America. Do we have a shadow president at work in the White House right now?
“Since Maricopa County instituted its masks mandate last year, we’ve seen…. – almost 12x the number of cases; – almost 10x the number of hospitalizations; – and 9x the number of deaths compared to the time before the mandate. Masks do not slow or stop the spread of COVID-19.” – Rep. Andy Biggs
- “We know Pelosi and Schumer want to cancel your voice, but now they want to cancel your choice. They want to fund political campaigns w/ taxpayer $, eliminate voter ID requirements that restrict fraud, take state and local govts out of elections, and let felons vote.” House Freedom Caucus speaking about HR1 which is a communist manifesto on how to never lose another election again. For every $1 raised by a candidate they want the government to give that candidate $7. They want to remove the right of states to determine how to conduct their own elections which is as unconstitutional as you can get!
- “Everyone knows I love kids better than people.” – Joe Biden ?????? But worse yet he said, “Minorities… don’t know how to use, know how to get online.” Where’s the racist outrage by the leftists? Yes, a rhetorical question.
- Unions back at work in California to overturn citizen approved prop 22. California passed a law which determines who is considered a contract laborer or who is a full time employee. Prop 22 exempted companies such as Uber, Lfyt and others from such regulation. Now, unions are attempting to use the courts to overturn prop 22 to make it easier for them to compete against the free thinking society which is challenging them at every corner. To be honest, if they were smart they would argue that prop 22 violates the 14th amendment of equality since some industries are getting a pass while others are having to obey a law which punishes their industry. This would cause SCOTUS to rule in their favor. I’m for prop 22 but I’m wholeheartedly against allowing states to punish one industry while giving a pass to another industry as that isn’t equality.
- Federal court rules against Maine’s requirement that only residents of the state have a right to circulate petitions for ballot amendments. The court ruled that such laws violate first amendment rights of all American citizens. To be honest I like the law and would love to see a law that only residents of a state can financially contribute to a candidate running for office in their state.
- E.U. Human Rights Court orders Putin to release opposition leader, Alexi Navalny from jail. The court sees Navalny’s imprisonment as a form of political suppression and an act of injustice. The court finally got something right.
- California lawmakers moving to ban fracking in their state.
- North Korea hackers stole $1.3B in digital currency from banks and businesses from around the world.
- Burson Cohn & Wolfe, a gigantic advertising firm, was just hired by the Biden administration to help create a better image for their administration. Since 80m Americans didn’t really vote for Biden they have found keeping the mirage up a difficult task and need some outside help.
- Georgia state legislature introduces bill to prevent local governments from defunding their police.
- China will not determine which Catholic Bishops can serve in the communist regime.
- Democrats introduce bill to give citizenship status to 11 million illegal aliens. So, you can break the law and be rewarded.
- Richard Barron, Fulton County Ga’s election’s director, has been fired by the county’s board of elections on Tuesday. Not only did Richard engage in criminal behavior but he publicly lied to Georgia that he never told anyone to go home on election night despite being on national television doing just that.
- U.S District Judge Patrick Schiltz is taking a hard look at a lawsuit brought by conservative students at the University of Minnesota. The university has given totalitarian power to one person who determines which student groups can receive money, resources, or even be a group on campus. The students have proven that the university is bias and has incorporated discrimination into their approval policies.
- Polls show that Trump is still the 2024 GOP main contender.
- Rush Limbaugh dies from complications with cancer.
- Whistleblowers have come forward with information regarding irregularities of Maricopa county’s election audit which is occurring now. IT experts, who gained access to cams monitoring the activities, noticed that a person rebooted the Dominion Voting Systems and uploaded code into the system which took 9 hours. Affidavits have been filed regarding these activities. Several violations of IT protocol were logged by these monitors and demonstrates why Maricopa county needs to be audited outside of their county’s government. All 5 election board members are currently under a recall effort.
- China now demanding that anyone who writes about public policy or news event within their borders to get pre-approved by the government.
- Brazil just requested to have access to Israel’s Covid miracle cure drug. It’s a nasal spray that had a 100% cure rate in phase 1 trials.
- CNN and MSNBC paid Antifa activists money for footage of their storming the Capitol on Jan 6th. Problem? Democrats have said that there weren’t any Antifa or BLM folks there on that day.
Quote of the Day
“The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of the new steam trains.