Feb 15 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast because this isn’t my day job. My goal is to help my readers to be informed of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and NEVER get into the he-said-she-said commentary as that is beneath my dignity. From news to strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life. Updates start @ 10am M-F
Legislative Concepts To Restore Our Democracy
Silicon Valley Privacy Theft · Election Audit First Steps · Stop The Gestapo Act · Biden’s Executive Orders. Read how we challenge the lawlessness of a very New and Radicalized Democrat Party HERE
The salvation of our nation will not come from those we elected. It will come from the passion of pursuit which exists in all of our hearts because we understand the times in which we live in right now. If you’re able to give to my efforts I will be sincerely grateful. I’m going to fight for our future while there is still daylight. I believe we are on the cusp of our greatest days, and it’s why I’m in the arena.
Let’s Get Started
- Governor Cuomo is starting to feel the heat as the sins of his heart are coming home to roost. Gov. Cuomo actually said, “You can’t use a subpoena or the threat of investigation to leverage a person.” Imagine if every criminal could just use this quote to get away with their murders.
- Well look at how fast Minneapolis read my below post. They just voted to increase the police budget by $6m. Problem? No police are willing to work in the city, and the city has been refused by ALL other law enforcement districts to send officers to work on a temp basis fearing persecution by the city council should an officer have to engage a criminal.
- L.A. Health Inspector ordered a brewery to close over false claims. When the brewery shut its doors, video caught the female health inspector dancing with jubilation. However, it was later revealed that she was entirely wrong in her assessment, and the business had a right to stay open but not after losing all of its customary Super Bowl revenue.
- Emails – I get emails all throughout the week. Some to correct an error, Thanks Pat 🙂 Others to ask my thoughts about a particular news item, but most are to say thanks in some way or another. It’s one thing for me to see the ticker count upwards letting me see where my readers are coming from around the world, but it’s entirely different to see the emails come in from my readers. Let me just say THANK YOU to all who have supported me and encouraged me, we are all in this together! Here are some attaboys from late –
“So refreshing to be able to read real news.”
“You report before Fox does”
“So easy to read”
“CliffNotes for busy People.”
“The Republican Journal is world class” and “I’m encouraged by your positive reminders about life.”
- Thousands poured into the streets to celebrate President Trump in Florida today. No one showed up to support Biden.
- Florida Democrats calling for boycott of Publix because founding members donated heavily to Gov. DeSantis and Trump’s campaign. Silly dems, you know you will never shop at Winn Dixie or Piggly Wiggly. 🙂 The last boycott of Goya foods caused the CEO to give AOC an award for best employee of the year since her efforts led to massive spikes in sales. I feel like eating some Publix soup right about now. OH but wait – Publix was named #3 out #100 best places to work for minorities. Again Dems want to harm the minority populations.
- Minneapolis Democrat residents are now complaining about the lack of response time by their police force. This is due to police budget cuts, early retirements and difficulty in recruiting new officers. One resident responded that it seems like they are Mogadishu in the making.
- Max Lucado, famous Christian author, found himself in the hot seat from a sermon he gave 17 years ago against the practice of homosexuality where he likened it to incest or bestiality and that it would lead to sodomy. Well, it has led to sodomy and the glorification of bestiality with many in the Democrat party calling to legalize both of those practices. The LGBTQ community has used its media friendly environment to attack anyone who disagrees with them, and thus they dug deep and far to go after Max. What saddens my heart is how Max chose to judge the church instead of those causing so much misery on the American people. Max said, “To be clear, I believe in the traditional biblical understanding of marriage, but I also believe in a God of unbounded grace and love. LGBTQ individuals and LGBTQ families must be respected and treated with love. They are beloved children of God because they are made in the image and likeness of God. . . Over centuries, the church has harmed LGBTQ people and their families, just as the church has harmed people on issues of race, gender, divorce, addiction, and so many other things. We must do better to serve and love one another.” Have there been those in the church to harm Americans over disagreeable beliefs? Absolutely, but this does not negate the harm the LGBT community has and is doing to the American people right now. 80% of all new aids cases come from the gay community and the CDC has called this a pandemic. The cost for aids therapy is $2k a month and places a heavy financial burden on the American people to cover each month. The gay community has now called for the prison systems to pay $600k sex change operations on prisoners of which some states have already given into. The gay community is openly calling for the right to engage in sex with underage minors. The gay community has pushed for laws forcing Americans to give up their 13th and 14th amendment rights to be treated with respect and equality. PLEASE NOTE: We are here because of the lack of boldness and courage required to speak up and out against such atrocities by our leaders. The gay community believes:
- Boys can rob girls of their scholarship opportunities in female-only sports.
- Men should be able to use rape crisis shelters.
- Men should be able to have sex with boys under the age of 18.
- U.S. Government should pay for sex changes through Obamacare which increases the cost of your health insurance.
- U.S. citizens should pay for massive physical surgeries required to repair the physical destructive consequences of male on male sex.
- That men should be able to use a woman’s shower and a little girl’s restroom simply because they want to.
- Aids and gay STDs are highest among black and latino populations in America. Once again we find Democrats promoting policies which have devastating consequences on the minority populations.
- LASTLY – I NEVER go out of my way to tackle this issue, but I NEVER retreat from the conversation either. We will either have boldness to speak about the positive and or negative consequences of our political policies or we will become enslaved to all of the bad ones. Just because someone makes a lifestyle choice doesn’t mean they have a right to be shielded from public conversations taking place about the dangers of that lifestyle choice. The Gay lifestyle choice is dangerous, costly, and causes our fellow citizens to live a very unhealthy and unfulfilling life all the days of their life. Jesus did not come to condemn any of us, but to seek and save all of us who are lost. Once He finds us He does require us to repent from those activities which bring great harm to us and those whom He loves. God never created a gay person, adulterer, murderer, or liar. Those are all the choices we make which cause us to become lost in our souls. We all are in need of a savior, but unless we have leaders who are willing to boldly speak out about the issues when called upon, then how will anyone know they need to be saved?
- More Americans are killed by a school vehicle than are killed by an AR-15 rifle each year. Do we call for school bus free zones?
- More Americans are killed by illegal aliens every year than are killed by AR-15 rifles.
- 1.2 million violent crimes were committed in 2019 and AR-15 rifles were used in about 100 of those incidents.
- More Americans are killed by drunk drivers in less than one week than are killed by AR-15 rifles over an entire year.
- 15 Americans are killed by a knife for every one American who is killed by an AR-15 rifle.
- 108 Americans are infected with the Aids virus daily, and yet Democrats refuse ANY money that goes toward warning Americans against the dangers of the gay lifestyle.
- The political effort to remove rifles from law abiding citizens is nothing more than a dangerous ploy to open up our nation to being controlled by bad actors for generations to come.
- Read the stats HERE
- Texas and Arizona will be flooded with 25k illegal immigrants this week as Biden opens the border doors wide open.
- North Carolina GOP mulling over censuring Senator Richard Burr after he voted to impeach Trump.
- Steve Bannon suggested president runs for congress in 2022 to become Speaker of The House to impeach Biden. Now, that’s funny!
- “Capitol Police requested National Guard help prior to January 6th. That request was denied by Speaker Pelosi and her Sergeant at Arms. During the attack, Capitol Police made the request again. It took over an hour to get approval from Pelosi’s team!” Rep. Jim Jordan
- Parler.com is supposed to go live today!! – You might need to clear your cache to see the live site.
- Rep. Peter Meijer, who voted to impeach Trump, has become the latest Republican to be censured by his own party in his own hometown. Keep the ball rolling!!!
- Utah passed a no permit required concealed carry law.
- Biden presses congress to pass tough gun measure laws such as outlawing assault rifles, whatever those might be. Meanwhile, more Americans are killed annually by illegal aliens than by AR-15 rifles, but he’s opened those borders wide.
- Israel bombed heavy army divisions in Syria over the weekend. The region near Damascus was known to hold combatants from Tehran.
- 7.3 earthquake hit Japan halting trains nationwide. No reported Tsunamis.
- Hunter Biden still refuses to sell his 10% ownership in a China equity firm.
- TN legislature poised to pass a bill to defund any school district refusing in-person student teaching. Nashville and Memphis (Both Democrat) cities are the only two in TN refusing to teach their children.
- Carolina Beach, NC just opened a new Civil War Memorial.
- India facing two front war. One with China who is building military installations on the India/China border and the second one with Pakistan.
- The Swiss Federal Criminal Court started a war crimes trial of Alieu Kosiah, a former commander of the United Liberation Movement of Liberia for Democracy armed group. Kosiah’s crimes occurred during the Liberian civil war in 1989.
- British intelligence sounded the alarm over China buying defense supply companies up around the world. They are now advising the U.K. to cease purchasing equipment from all Chinese owned defense companies.
- China gave orders to its navy to shoot ANY vessel in waterways THEY CLAIM despite those waterways actually being international. The Philippine Government responded this weekend by giving its navy the right to fire upon ANY Chinese vessel which fires upon any civilian Philippine vessel. This is as close to a declaration of war as one can get.
Quote of the Day
“If you’re going through hell, keep going” — Winston Churchill
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of birds in the winter in early America. In Florida we will have a low of 27 degrees tonight with a chance of snow.