Feb 11 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast because this isn’t my day job. My goal is to help my readers to be informed of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and NEVER get into the he-said-she-said commentary as that is beneath my dignity. From news to strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life.
Legislative Concepts To Restore Our Democracy
Silicon Valley Privacy Theft · Election Audit First Steps · Stop The Gestapo Act · Biden’s Executive Orders. Read how we challenge the lawlessness of a very New and Radicalized Democrat Party HERE
The salvation of our nation will not come from those we elected. It will come from the passion of pursuit which exists in all of our hearts because we understand the times in which we live in right now. If you’re able to give to my efforts I will be sincerely grateful. I’m going to fight for our future while there is still daylight. I believe we are on the cusp of our greatest days, and it’s why I’m in the arena.
Let’s Get Started
- 1st circuit court of appeals ruled that border agents can confiscate and search through electronic devices by those who come into the nation illegally.
- A journalist has filed a lawsuit in Richmond, California after being shot by a rubber bullet during the George Floyd riots. She said that she was clearly identified as press. However, she might be confused since she believes the press should get a pass to break laws just to cover others who are breaking the laws. Silly journalist.
- WOW…the Senate voted 97-3 to allow the U.S. Embassy to remain in Jerusalem. Who would have thought the pro-vote would have been that high. The Republicans in the Senate are using their split majority in a positive way. They are forcing Democrats to an up or down vote on a myriad of resolutions. This is making each Democrat to take a stand on those issues. When forced to publicly take a stand they will vote with Republicans on big issues such as the one above.
- Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has decided to open an investigation into the phone call Trump made to Secretary of State Raffensperger. I have SERIOUS doubts about her legal standing to even open an investigation involving a phone call that wasn’t even made to her office nor anyone else under her jurisdiction. However, it gave me a wonderful idea which will come back to haunt her. I’ve been working on a strategy for GA to FORCE Republicans to act and I’m hoping to have that completed by tomorrow (Friday the 12th). It will be national news!
- Austin, TX city council decided to purchase a hotel for sole purpose of housing the homeless. This is most likely unconstitutional and TX AG is going hard after them. Imagine living in a city where you will be forced to give up your individual pursuit of economic liberty until you first pay for someone else’s. Forget the choices which led to both of your situations. This hotel will not turn homeless into home owners. It will turn homeowners into homeless.
- Hey, you’ll take the help when it comes even if it’s from your enemy. The WaPo and AP Press are actually doing investigative journalism. They are digging through the millions raised by The Lincoln Project and how the directors covered for the sexual misconduct (criminal allegations) of one of its employees. They are in the process of uncovering everything and it’s simply amazing that these liberal groups are targeting a group which targeted Trump.
- House impeachment manager, Rep. Stacey Plaskett said in Trump’s hearing that, “The day before the rioters stormed the Congress an FBI office in Virginia also issued an explicit warning that extremists were preparing to travel to Washington to commit violence and, quote, war, according to internal reports.” She also said that law enforcement agencies were made aware of these attacks weeks before it occurred. The question that must be asked and answered is why did Democrats refuse Trump’s offer to send the guard in before the 6th and why did Pelosi refuse requests for more Capitol police support the day before. The devil is in the details.
- Senator Mike Lee forced Democrat house impeachment manager to withdraw their fake evidence in Trump’s impeachment hearings. Democrats actually fabricated a story and attributed it to Senator Mike Lee.
- “Today, the Kenosha County Court rejected the false claims of the District Attorney’s office, denied their motion for arrest, denied their motion to increase bail, and denied their request to publicly release [Kyle] Rittenhouse’s address.” – Robert Barnes Kyle Rittenhouse was the young teenager who killed an attacker in self defense and injured others who refused to let him walk away in safety.
- Rockingham, NH discovered that ALL 4 Republican candidates were shorted 300 votes by Dominion owned voting systems. I reported on this back in December but new information has come to the surface. The Republican district did a hand recount and discovered the error which was produced by design by the Dominion Voting Systems. More details inbound.
- “Actress and former MMA fighter Gina Carano has been fired from the cast of the Disney+ Star Wars series The Mandalorian for suggesting that conservatives could get fired these days for voicing their opinions in public. (Yep, really happened.)” – Scott Adams
- Governor Ron DeSantis fires back at Biden’s camp for suggesting they would ban travelers to and from Florida. The governor said such a decision would not be based on science but only an unconstitutional political attack against the people of Florida like yours truly. I’ll leave you with a statement coming from a true leader, “We’ve had to stand by Floridians over these many, many months…Even in difficult circumstances, even when it was not easy to do. We’ve saved their jobs, time and time again. We’ve preserved small businesses time and time again and we preserved the right of parents to send their kids to school in person.” — Gov. Ron DeSantis
- Arizona Senate just passed a resolution requring legislative approval to extend emergency orders beyond 30 days.
- Georgia Trump Update…Georgia courts are supposed to hear a case within 20-days of filing. However, Trump never got his chance because the courts played merry-go-round with his case in an effort to deny him his day in court, which they did. 18,235 ballots were cast in the Georgia election by voters with an address to a vacant lot. Courts and Secretary of State Raffensperger denied justice to Georgia and the American people. Stay tuned because we aren’t letting this sit still, Raffensperger will have to answer for his criminal acts of injustice.
- Unintended consequences. Mexico City outlawed single use plastic products last year. Now, women can’t find a single tampon to use in the entire city which has stoked the anger of menstruating women everywhere. The men of the city’s environmental office said that tampons were not essential. Welcome to the new world of Democrat sexism.
- Twitter had an average trading volume of 16m shares a day prior to the shut down of Americans who didn’t meet their political expectations. The stock dropped dramatically when the censorship started then started moving steadily upwards about a week ago. However, on Wednesday there were 73m shares traded which is historical. Despite an upward movement institutional holders are getting off the ship while they can, leaving the stock in the hands of unsuspecting investors. Digital rights bills are being discusses all over the nation and when the first state adopts them then Twitter will be left without a viable source of revenue. This is because the number one right being discussed is to prevent Silicon Valley from tracking your online movements.
- 15 Secretary of States sent a letter to members of congress in support of the “keep the 9 amendment.” The amendment would deny congress the right to expand SCOTUS beyond 9 justices.
- Nashville Tn citizens take matters in their own hands. The Nashville mayor used some tricky pen work to raise property taxes a whopping 35%. Now, citizens are gathering the required 35,000 signatures to put this measure on a ballot this fall. The group behind the push mailed out 200,000 ballots to be signed and I’m confident that they’ll be successful.
- “German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas said: “Our legal view on jurisdiction of the ICC regarding alleged crimes committed in the Palestine territories remains unchanged. The court has no jurisdiction, because of the absence of the element of Palestinian statehood required by international law.” The International Criminal Court gave itself authority to investigate “war crimes” by Israel on the Palestinian people. Germany has now stepped up to dispute that claim on behalf of Israel.
- Biden has ordered ICE to reduce the number of illegals they arrest and how they deport them. They mention that assault and DUIs will not be reason enough to deport an illegal alien. Furthermore, they will make it easier for the DACA program to acquire new recipients. DACA is a constitutional slap in the face of the American people because it alters immigration law via the executive branch which is a violation of the powers of the executive branch. Courts and judges who hate America have chosen to violate their oath of office by mandating the continuance of this program. The GOP should be banging on the front doors of SCOTUS to have an emergency hearing to reclaim the authority of the legislative branch of government. The Supreme Court ruled against Trump rescinding DACA last June but to my amazement Trump’s arguments weren’t over constitutional law and rather on procedural laws of rescinding agency rules. Members of the legislative branch should sue to rescind this law based on constitutional abuse of powers by then President Obama.
An Unexpected Sheriff
Pat Labat was elected to be the new sheriff last June in Fulton Co. Georgia. He has since surprised the political liberals who were expecting a more anti-American politician. Instead, they got a sheriff who has taken a stand to protect the very people who elected him. Atlanta Mayor, Keisha Bottoms, was shocked when Sheriff Labat ordered his deputies to start patrolling her city in an effort to save their citizens from Mayor Bottom’s depravity. The mayor is currently attempting to close Atlanta’s largest jail despite the city experiencing a 20-year high crime wave. Sheriff Labat promises more protection for war torn Atlanta in the coming months.
Quote of the Day
“Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” — Thomas Carlyle
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of a movie titled, “I Want A Policeman.” However, it’s the cry of citizens all over who live in Democrat controlled cities.