Feb 10 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast because this isn’t my day job. My goal is to help my readers to be informed of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and NEVER get into the he-said-she-said commentary as that is beneath my dignity. From news to strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life.
Legislative Concepts To Restore Our Democracy
Silicon Valley Privacy Theft · Election Audit First Steps · Stop The Gestapo Act · Biden’s Executive Orders. Read how we challenge the lawlessness of a very New and Radicalized Democrat Party HERE
The salvation of our nation will not come from those we elected. It will come from the passion of pursuit which exists in all of our hearts because we understand the times in which we live in right now. If you’re able to give to my efforts I will be sincerely grateful. I’m going to fight for our future while there is still daylight. I believe we are on the cusp of our greatest days, and it’s why I’m in the arena.
Let’s Get Started
- Limited Updates today as I’m working on recordings for certain members of congress.
- White House Jen Psaki said today that, “trans rights are human rights” when speaking about female athletic sports. However, as a critical note, no one mentioned that women’s rights are human rights as well. A larger point, however, is that trans is a lifestyle choice compared to women who were born women.
- Democrats are unleashing crime at an unprecedented rate. In cities from L.A., Atlanta, Baltimore, New Orleans, Chicago, New York, and others, Democrats are allowing criminals to go free while persecuting law abiding citizens. Biden’s admin acknowledged that if an illegal alien rapes a woman or molests a child then they will not be deported. North Carolina’s Democrat governor is allowing three charges of sex assault on minors by illegal aliens to occur every day in his state and refuses to stop the slaughter of his own people. Fulton Co., GA is experiencing the highest crime wave in 20 years, and the mayor of Atlanta is now calling to shut down their main prison facility. One would think that Republicans would take notice of this Democrat induced crime wave and help the American people to become aware of this life and death situation developing in our nation.
- Two U.S. aircraft carrier groups trained and practiced in the South China Sea last week. France sent a nuclear sub to train as well. This is to demonstrate to China that the South China Sea does not belong to them and is an international waterway. China has exploded the number of military vessels in the region including stationing military men and equipment on small islands, some not any larger than a house. Biden’s weakness is leading to a very aggressive dragon.
- Greece has requested to join Israel’s clinical trials of their Covid miracle cure drug.
- Greece in serious trouble. The population of Greece is dwindling fast due to abortion on demand and economic woes which have discouraged new families. Now the nation is thinking about paying for women to have babies instead of killing them. What a novel God-like concept.
- Israeli intelligence reports that Iran is less than two years away from a viable nuke program.
- Israel to Biden, “You’ve called everyone except Israel.”
- Israel has its third Covid drug in phase 3 trials with phenomenal success. Allocetra has been treating severe cases of Covid 29 out of the 30 patients in phase 2 trials recovered. The goal is prevent the need to ventilate patients which have serious side effects. One patient who was on the verge of life and death received the experimental drug and within 2-hours was back on his feet avoiding ventilation procedures.
- Trump offered National Guard and Capitol Police requested more officers prior to Jan 06 but Democrats turned those requests down.
- “Democrats on the House Education and Labor Committee blocked an amendment from Rep. Elise Stefanik (NY) that would have barred federal funds from U.S. schools that partner with China’s Confucius Institutes.” – Fox News
- “They just played [At Trump Trial] a clip of Gabriel Sterling of GA. I WITNESSED them certify fraudulent election results in both Coffee County & Floyd County. Probably others. But those two I KNOW for a fact & I’ve shared the info/evidence from the Election Board members themselves.” Gabriel Sterling would later go on and say that this election was the most secure in GA’s history. 🙂
- AZ Senate voted 15-15 split to hold Maricopa Co Election Board members accountable for defying the constitutional separation of powers. Initially all 16 state senators signed onto the subpoena, but at the last minute someone got to Sen. Boyer and he voted with the Democrats. What’s at stake is that a political subdivision (Maricopa) is saying they will not obey the parent organization (Arizona). If allowed to continue, then any county or city can choose to disobey the constitution as they desire.
- Here’s where it gets really interesting. According to state law the county election’s board is supposed to turn over all election documentation to the county treasurer for safe keeping once the election has been certified. This hasn’t happened. The outgoing treasurer didn’t sign for the documentation nor has the new treasurer because the county election’s board never turned over the election docs. Why? This is the million dollar question. The fact that they never turned over the docs is a class 2 misdemeanor. The question the senate is now asking is that if that is a violation per vote, per box or per election. They are now looking to press a criminal charge against the five election board members.
- Board members said Dominion Voting Systems wasn’t hooked up to the internet. However, it’s now learned that in the Dominion contract it states that there must be internet access to the voting systems.
- Georgia’s Secretary of State Raffensberger and Democrat Fulton Co. District attorney open simultaneous investigations into Trump’s call to challenge Georgia’s election results. This is as political as you can get. You can bet your bottom dollar that I’m working on documentation demonstrating why the GA GOP must open a full investigation into Fulton Co. and GA SOS.
Encouraging Word Of The Day
Perspective is defined as a particular way of looking at something. I learned a long time ago that how I view something will almost always determine my attitude about the thing I’m viewing.
Nearly a decade ago I took on a personal responsibility regarding a relationship. This was a very challenging relationship and at times it drained me of all of my mental energy. One day as I was driving to fulfill my responsibilities, someone called me and asked what I was doing, and I said that “I have to go see X”. I meant “have” like I was in prison, to give you the full impression of where my heart was at that moment.
The Lord spoke to my heart after the call and He said to me, “Why don’t you say ‘you get to go see X’ instead of you ‘have to.'” That kind of got my attention, and so I repeated out loud what He had spoken into my heart. Almost immediately my heart changed regarding this relationship. Although it most certainly has been challenging, there is far more joy and energy for this relationship simply because I adjusted my PERSPECTIVE regarding it.
Therefore, I encourage you to look at those things which wear on you and think about how you can go from saying “I have to” and start saying, “I get to.” It will change your entire perspective because the “I get to” perspective brings about gratitude which changes everything in one’s heart.
The Socratic Conservative
I always teach our leaders to make public policy personal and emotional to the voter. This approach helps them to feel the injustice of those policies which work to destroy our personal liberties.
Nothing is more true than the vote the senate took this week on whether or not they believe they have the right to impeach Trump despite him not being in office, nor the Chief Justice presiding over the senate trial. Right now, the arguments being made by those on both sides of the aisle are about Trump and his actions. However, this misdirects the citizen from what that vote was actually about.
Watch how the below statement takes the argument away from Trump and makes it personal and emotional to our fellow citizens.
“Senator Cassidy weaponized the senate to prevent you from running for political office in the future. If he disagrees with your politics then he will use the senate to impeach you from an office you don’t hold, just so that you won’t have the right to hold that office in the future.”
This is literally what Senator Cassidy voted yes for, and it has nothing to do with Trump. Now your warm market relationships will have a strong understanding of what this vote was about. This vote had nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with the illegal actions of the U.S. Senate, by those who no longer value our personal liberties.
Sen. Sasse (NB), Sen. Cassidy (LA), Sen. Murkowski (AK), Sen. Collins (ME), Sen. Toomey (PA), Sen. Romney (UT), and all 50 Democrat senators voted to approve this illegal act. Sen. Toomey already announced his retirement last October. The most surprising was Sen. Cassidy of Louisiana. There is no way any of these Republicans can win their next primary.
Quote of the Day
“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
— Dale Carnegie
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of a Supreme Court over worked.