Feb 04/05 · 21
Legislative Concepts To Restore Our Democracy
Silicon Valley Privacy Theft · Election Audit First Steps · Stop The Gestapo Act · Biden’s Executive Orders. Read how we challenge the lawlessness of a very New and Radicalized Democrat Party HERE
Let’s Get Started
Mike Lindell’s Documentary about election fraud can be viewed HERE
- I’m working with members of congress on Friday so updates will be sporadic.
- Louisiana Attorney General Jeff landry joined 22 other states in filing an Amicus Brief at the Supreme Court arguing against New York’s requirement that a citizen must provide a “valid” reason to have a concealed carry permit in order to obtain one. Jeff Landry said in his press release that, “42 states have objective-issue, or “shall-issue”, permitting regimes – meaning permits are issued to applicants that meet objective criteria (i.e. background check, mental health records check, fingerprinting, knowledge of applicable laws, firearms training, etc.). However, in addition to these objective criteria, New York requires an applicant “demonstrate a special need for self-protection distinguishable from that of the general community or of persons engaged in the same profession.”
“Attorney General Landry and his colleagues contend that this extra requirement violates the very core of the Second Amendment, which secures every law-abiding American’s right to carry a firearm in self-defense. They are urging the Supreme Court to reaffirm the original public meaning of the Second Amendment, allowing citizens to keep and bear arms for self-defense outside of their homes.”
- BREAKING… The International Criminal Court decided today that they have jurisdiction to investigate Israel over war crimes “potentially” committed in the Gaza Strip and West Bank. They also have the right to investigate Hamas but we know that won’t happen. This action is a result of Palestine joining the ICC and requesting them to investigate Israel’s retaliation to Hamas firing rockets from The Gaza Strip. If they find Hamas guilty who would they put in jail? If they find Israel guilty then they would go after anyone they disagree with. Notice how they didn’t state The Palestinian government? The ICC only spoke about HAMAS, a leaderless organization. This is how you know what and who they are going after.
- WOW…The Workers Party of North Korea just censured the Republican Party of Arizona. 🙂 Not sure what this does to anyone but it’s just too funny! Arizona GOP voted to censure AZ Gov. Ducey which is a first in that state’s history.
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib breaks down crying on the floor today (theatrics) regarding the Jan 06 Capitol events. However, she justified the riots taking place all summer long, which killed a 6 year old girl and had bullets flying all over cities. She was ok with $1.4 billion in damages caused by violent protestors. Rep. Tlaib does not have the right to cry when she justified the actions which literally ripped the economic peace from millions of Americans.
- This is how you know who the anti-Trumpers are. The Hill news site started off with, “MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has released a three-hour documentary about his baseless claims of election fraud.” “baseless?” The entire documentary is about the evidence. The fact that The Hill refuses to acknowledge the very basic forms of fraud which took place is reason enough not to trust their reporting. It’s a fact that in all 6 battleground states the GOP had to sue to access ballot counting processes which was their right. It’s a fact that nearly 300k people illegally voted. It’s a fact that 30k people voted in GA illegally. It’s a fact that Delaware Co PA is missing over 40 USB drives containing their votes. The Hill is the New Democrat Party mouthpiece and it’s why I stopped reading their garbage a long time ago.
- BREAKING….. Mike Lindell of MyPillow.Com announced late Thursday evening that he will be releasing a documentary on the election theft. OANN will run this around the clock but also on several cable networks.
- The recall effort for Gov. Newsom hit over 1.4m signatures today. They need 1.5m by mid-march but they are going for 2.0m just to make sure a sly judge doesn’t throw out their petition.
- House votes to strip Rep. Marjorie Greene from all of her committee assignments for comments she made years ago. However, other Democrats who have made far worse statements are still on the loose.
- Maricopa Co. Update – Story below – All 16 GOP senators voted to compel Maricopa Co to turn over election documentation.
- Tigray Africa might have already lost 400,000 to starvation and many fear that 4.5m are on the verge of dying over the next 6 months as well. The main problem is the cleansing by Muslims against Christians in Ethiopia which has hampered and even denied aid to those dying from starvation.
- Somalia has declared a national emergency over a biblical plague of locusts invading their lands. However, they have blamed global warming for the rise in locusts stemming from a late season cyclone. Kenya is on the brink of a massive wave threatening an already weak food supply chain.
- President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is using private militias to destabilize U.S. efforts in Syria and Iraq. Now that Trump has left the White House, Turkey is using Biden’s weakness as a launching platform to engage in their tyrannical desires to become the regional super power. Erdogan literally believes that he is a reincarnate Ottoman warrior whose mission is to rebuild the Ottoman Empire once more. He’s about 70% of the way there, and once complete he will usher in a new era of regional and most likely global wars.
- Canada declares Proud Boys group a terrorist organization but gave no specifics of terrorist activities they engaged in to make such a declaration.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is working with several nations to create an anti-Iranian stance after learning about Biden’s plan to end sanctions on Iran. Should Biden and Harris move to end those sanctions while Iran is promising to fuel nuclear tech, then that would be a very destabilizing global move. Israel isn’t waiting around for that to occur, and they are working with several nations to begin their own sanctions against Iran. My thinking is that Netanyahu is building a coalition of partners so that when Israel bombs the nuclear facilities to smithereens this coming summer, then Israel will have some international barriers against a radical Biden Harris aftermath.
- Biden administration at the Pentagon moving to prosecute and persecute American soldiers. They are already framing narratives that soldiers might have committed war crimes. No word yet on how they will move to protect and serve those who serve all of us.
- Georgia moving to end no-excuse voting by mail.
- Marine Corp announced 3 new regiments in Pacific for the sole purpose of countering China’s aggressive posture.
- Haifa Chemicals factory in Northern Israel is experiencing unexplained explosions. Haifa Chemicals is owned by Trance Resource, Inc., which has ties to Trump enterprises.
- U.S. National Security Advisor Jack Sullivan said the U.S. will pull all offensive operations out of Yemen. This is a gift to Iran who will now establish itself as the super power in that nation.
- BREAKING BIG TIME….Arizona Senate Judiciary signed a contempt of senate order against Maricopa County Board of Directors. The contempt order named all five board members and gave full authority to their Sgt. at Arms to legally take action against those five members WHICH includes arrest and jailing them. Folks, WHAT are they hiding is the million dollar question. This is happening now at 11 AM CST…more to follow.
- Really great and quick article about how Biden illegally attempted to force a Trump appointee to leave office.
The Socratic Conservative
A young college girl approached me after hearing me speak about the need to defund Planned Parenthood. She said to me, “I believe that a woman has a right to choose and this is why we should fund organizations such as PP.” I said, do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions, to which she said “absolutely.”
- Do you believe that our representatives in government should promote a philosophy of life or of death within the federal government? She said life, of course.
- So then, just because a woman chooses to the end the gift of God within her womb, does that mean that we, as a nation, must value that choice? She replied, “No, but I believe that a woman still has the right to choose.”
- I said ok, let me tell you what I believe as a conservative. I believe that we, as a nation, must demonstrate to our children that we value their lives when they are young because one day we will rely on them to value ours when we are old. I believe that we should promote a philosophy of life within the federal government which reflects that value by not funding organizations whose primary purpose is to end the lives of our children.
- So, let me ask you one final question. Since a woman can still choose to abort God’s gift within her, even if the government doesn’t force you or I to pay for it, then is defunding planned parenthood more about a woman’s right to choose? Or is it more about you and I demonstrating to our children that we value their lives knowing that one day we will rely on them to value ours?
She thought for a moment and then said that she never thought about it like that before. She then looked at me and said, “I can see how if we pay for a mother to abort her child that it would give the impression to children that life is not a value to Americans, and therefore as a philosophy we should not fund abortions in America.”
60 seconds to a change of heart. No heated debates, no lingering arguments. Just a young girl who changed her mind when she answered a question which led her down a path to a self-evident revelation of truth.
Quote of the Day
“America is not divided by race, color, gender or religion.
America is divided into wise people and fools.
And fools divide themselves by race, color, gender or religion.” – Unknown
Picture of the Day
Vintage political illustration in early America.