Feb 03 · 21
Legislative Concepts To Restore Our Democracy
Silicon Valley Privacy Theft · Election Audit First Steps · Stop The Gestapo Act · Biden’s Executive Orders. Read how we challenge the lawlessness of a very New and Radicalized Democrat Party HERE
Let’s Get Started
- Just in case you missed it…. Great article about how AOC outright lied about Jan 06 events. Not the first time she lied to America about her life either.
- Maricopa County Update: Chairman of the election’s board Jack Sellers released a statement today that said, “it is our understanding that state law prohibits the release of the ballots once they have been sealed.” He said the state could take him to court since he is bound by law to keep the ballots sealed. However, he ends his press release with a statement that he is allowing third parties to conduct an audit of those “sealed” ballots. According to Chairman Jack, he just broke the very laws he cited as the reason why the state can’t have access to Maricopa’s ballots. I sent a message to Chairman Jack Sellers, AZ GOP, and Chairman Kelli Ward pointing out that he is breaking the very laws he cited in his press release and suggested they arrest him for breaking state election laws. If he can’t release the ballots to the state due to them being “sealed” then how can he release them to private third parties to conduct an audit in the first place? Jack is attempting to control the outcome of the audit in his county, and he believes that if he can control the outcome of his own audit, then he can use that in a court of law to show the state has no interest in conducting their personal audit. However, as mentioned yesterday, Maricopa Co. already signed a document giving full authority to the state over their election documentation. Someone is about to go to jail, folks.
- Long Beach, California passed a bill to increase grocery workers’ earnings by $4 an hour. This is unconstitutional because you can’t create a law which states that only a certain group of workers should be paid more than anyone else in the city but that doesn’t stop socialists whose goal is to divide America up into hate groups. However, the law has backfired because this raise was already on top of a $14 an hour wage which means grocery workers would be making $18 per hour. Now, Kroger, announced today that they will be closing 25% or more of their stores in Long Beach, CA. Those employees will be making 100% less than what they were making because of the city council’s selfish and hateful actions.
- “The Democrats tried to remove President Trump from office before he got there. Now they’re trying to remove him after he’s left.” – Rep. Jim Jordan
- BREAKING…Matt Gaetz said they have the votes to remove Liz Cheney from leadership. Liz has already been censured by her own party in Wyoming.
- A staggering 4.3 million background checks were conducted for gun purchases in January which is a record. Biden’s administration is already working behind the scenes to deny credit card merchant services to gun retailers. They are working on legislation to ban AR-15 rifles. NOTE: Did you know that more Americans die from being involved in a school vehicle than from being shot by an AR-15 EVERY YEAR? Should we call for school-bus-free zones?
- “We’re going to work to undo the moral and national shame of the previous administration that literally, not figuratively, ripped children from the arms of their families.” – Biden NOTE: North Carolina filed over 1,300 sex assault charges including violent rape committed by those who crossed our borders illegally. This 1,300 is bad enough, but when you realize that these charges were rapes against little kids then you know how bad NC has it. Not one word from Biden on how he will protect American children within our borders.
- PA Senate approved a constitutional amendment for voters to decide in the next election. The amendment would require congressional approval for any future long term emergency declarations.
- The Lincoln Project said 5 months ago that, “John Kasich and Joe Biden know that restoring our nation means putting partisanship aside.” I wonder if John Kasich is feeling the heat yet. 🙂
- 11,000 plus pounds of cocaine was seized by the Coast Guard along with 9,000 pounds of marijuana last October – December. The street value exceeds $210m. The drugs were finally off loaded from the USS Gabrielle Giffords on Monday.
- Breaking…Israel recognized Kosovo as a sovereign nation despite calls from Serbia to hold off on that official announcement. Kosovo then moved their Israeli embassy to Jerusalem. This has set off a thunderous drum beat of official hand wringing among Serbia politicians and surrounding nations. Guatemala, Malawi, and Honduras have pledged to do the same. This is huge because it puts immense pressure on Biden’s administration who are working toward a two-state peace plan between Israel and Palestine. However, the Palestinian leaders would never agree to any plan which recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital. You can thank Trump for this last minute Kosovo deal as well.
- Israel is set to deploy its new Iron Dome. The new upgraded system, developed with the U.S. Army, will intercept long range and short range missiles. The U.S. Army gave Israel $500m to help develop a system for the U.S. military to deploy around the world. Israel will also deploy the new systems on their naval ships which will work together to defend against attacks on their offshore natural gas fields. The Iron Dome has shot down 2,400 inbound attacks over the last ten years.
- Trump to make election fraud the center of his impeachment case. Lawrence Douglas, a law professor at Amherst College said, “I don’t think they want to see their vote as a referendum on the claim that the election is rigged. It’s almost as if Trump has created this test of loyalty. He doesn’t want them to have the out of just saying that impeachment of a former president is unconstitutional.” However, it makes me sick that his counsel isn’t reaching out to SCOTUS to have them nullify the Senate’s action over Constitutional grounds. Chief Justice Roberts already stated that since the person they are impeaching does not currently hold office that he will not preside over the case. The Constitution REQUIRES the Chief Justice to preside over the hearings. Therefore, this is a HUGE indicator of how the court would rule.
- Arizona Education Committee in the Senate passed a bill to fund students directly instead of schools. I LOVE Arizona!!! This will pass the House, folks. YAHOO..share this page all over the world today.
- CDC did a study of a school district in WI which has 16 schools and 10,000 students and staff and has been open all year long with in-school teaching. Only 14 COVID infections all year long.
- Michigan prosecutor just threw Governor Whitmer’s executive powers out the window. He basically nullified over 1,600 COVID violations filed against citizens of the state as being unconstitutional. The people are winning all over America.
- Democrat Sen. Manchin of WV does not support $15 min wage. He does not support court packing. He denounced Democrats’ plan to impeach Trump. You heard me say a week ago that I predicted Manchin will find a way to switch to the GOP. He can’t win re-election as a DEM and he’s a legacy Dem at that. If he switches he could ask for the moon and get it, and it would throw the entire DNC into panic mode because VP Harris’ tie-breaking vote would no longer matter. If I were Manchin, I would wait until Schumer forces the 60-vote filibuster for legislation out the window, and then switch. That would trigger the entire Democrat Party. It’s coming, watch and see!
- In a super Jewish district in NYC the voters swung from Democrats to Republicans by over 80% in four years. WOW!
- Hypocrisy Alert… Nike has pledged $5m to create varsity flag football for girls because they said, “1 million more boys than girls get to play sports in HS.” Ok, but they also sent a demand to congress that they allow boys to play in girls-only sports to rob those girls of their scholarship opportunities. 🙂 But who’s noticing, right?
- Gov. Wolf of Pennsylvania issued his new budget request and added a 43% tax increase to small business owners who have been hammered by his lockdown.
- Maricopa County, having already signed a letter stating that the state’s senate judiciary has the right to all of their ballots, denied such access today. Now, the senate judiciary will issue a criminal subpoena, and they promised to put the 5 board members in jail should they fail to comply. The audit was supposed to start on Wednesday, and it will be delayed, but the drama is only getting better. Grab some popcorn because this is going to be fun to watch. NOTE: Let me give you my two cents here…In all of the nation, the AZ legislature is the toughest most adamant group of citizens who are on a mission to look into the 2020 elections. In states like PA, WI, MI, GA those guys are just playing politics. Not in AZ. These folks mean serious business, and they will not relent until they have their own audit. And it will come. The board members ALREADY signed a document agreeing that the state has the right to their election documentation, and now they have defied that order so there is nothing in the courts to save them. “Sooner or later everyone sits down at a banquet of consequences” — Robert Stevenson
Governor DeSantis goes after Big Tech. Here’s the roundup…
- “Floridians should have the privacy of their data and personal information protected, their ability to access and participate in online platforms protected, and their ability to participate in elections free from interference from big tech protected.” — DeSantis.
“Used to be that consumers were trusted to make their own decisions about what information to consume, about which leaders to ‘follow,’ about what news to watch…now those decisions are increasingly made by nameless, faceless boards of sensors.” – DeSantis
- “Under our proposal, if a technology company de-platforms a candidate for elected office in Florida during an election, that company will face a daily fine of $100,000 until the candidate’s access to the platform is restored.”
- If they remove one candidate while allowing another candidate to remain then the social media company must record that as a campaign contribution. This will be monitored and enforced by the Florida Department of Elections.
- If “a technology company uses their content and user-related algorithms to suppress or prioritize the access of any content related to a political candidate or cause on the ballot, that company will also face daily fines.”
- I am currently working with a House member to stop these companies from tracking users’ internet activity. This is the one bill that should be at the top of the list for all republicans because it has universal support among voters. It would defund Silicon Valley overnight.
- More to follow as the bills work their way through the various committees.
Thought For The Day
The Socratic Conservative
Do you believe that you’re financially liable for the healthcare and lifestyle choices of your neighbor? I asked an African-American Democrat. He answered, absolutely not, and with emphatic emotion. I said Biden and the entire Democrat Party does. He was just as emphatic that Democrats did not require you and I to be liable for our neighbors choices. I said, “Did you know that when Democrats created Obamacare that they forced you to purchase products that you physically can’t use and/or would not purchase if you were given a free choice? Do you know why they are forcing you to buy these items that you don’t want or can’t use?” He said no. I said, “Because they must artificially inflate the cost of your insurance just so they can give that inflated amount of money away to your neighbor for free. So, let me ask you one last question. Do you believe it’s right for Democrats to force you to give up your individual pursuits of economic liberty until you first pay for your neighbor’s?”
He was emotionally shell shocked as he pondered in his heart the answer to this question. His pondering wasn’t whether to answer it yes or no. Rather, he was attempting to fully grasp how what he now believes was in direct contradiction to what he had always believed.
He looked at me and simply said, “I never thought about it like that before.” Then he said, “I honestly never knew that, and I don’t believe it’s right at all.”
There wasn’t a heated debate. No lingering arguments over policies between two parties. Do you want to know why? Because the question did not center around the DNC or the GOP or even policies. In all honesty, the questions were about philosophy, which required the man to answer from his own heart. Once he answered the question of philosophy it was very easy for him to have an honest answer about the policy coming from his own supported political party.
I have yet to meet a single Democrat or Republican who answered the above question in the affirmative. NOT ONE!
Quote of the Day
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” — Albert Einstein
Help me reach the hearts of our leaders by financially supporting my efforts today. Not all can make the calls, but all can support in prayers, encouraging words, and financial support.
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of early American innovation.