Influencing a Generation of Voters
Let’s Get Started
- Senator Rand Paul put forth a resolution that the impeachment proceedings are unconstitutional. However, 5 Republicans voted against the resolution which means they actually believe a non-office holder can be impeached from an office they don’t occupy. This is mental folks. Those Republicans are: Sens. Mitt Romney (Utah), Ben Sasse (Neb.), Susan Collins (Maine), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), and Pat Toomey (Pa.) However, an impeachment requires 66 yes votes and right now they are around 50 as some Dems have stated they will not vote to impeach Trump. This is a strange world we live in right now.
- The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors voted to hire two different agencies to do a forensic audit of the voting systems. However, I have strong doubts about their efforts especially since they refuse to acknowledge the fact that Dominion systems do not have protected logs so any audit of the system is pointless and useless. Furthemore, the main complaint against Maricopa Co was their refusal to allow Republicans to watch the signature verification process. More than 1 million votes were processed in hiding and with the verification settings turned down. Finally, the fact that the Maricopa Co. Board is taking this step raises my curiosity to very high levels. It’s as if they are attemtping to work around the state’s requirement of their own audit of the equipment.
- Department of Defense Office of Inspector General has launched a probe into CENTCOM and U.S. Special Operations Command over whether or not they abided by the “law of war” requirements. Notice how each time Democrats come into power they don’t engage in activities on how to protect our soldiers, but only how they can prosecute and persecute them?
- Universities are expected to shed 20% of their location within the decade. Americans are losing faith in academic institutions and the inability of those universities to control their budgets are starting to feel the impact. 20,000 students were polled and they discovered that a majority of students don’t feel comfortable or free to express themselves due to the militant actions of liberal professors. South Dakota has tackled this issue by allowing students to partake in an annual report of their schools. If the school receives X number of complaints of stifling free speech then the state reduces their funding the following year.
- Should I die and God raise me back up 1,000 years from now. I’m confident the very first phone call that I would receive would be to extend my car warranty.
- Montana senate judiciary committee passed two bills out of committee stopping transgender men from competing against female athletes.
- Senate Prediction? Maybe. President Trump had more than twice as many votes in West Virginia than Biden did. Senator Manchin is a cross-breed of a legacy Democrat in a very Republican state. In fact, a high percentage of voters are registered Democrats in W.V. but they vote GOP. In my opinion, there is no way for Manchin to win another election in W.V. as a Democrat. Now that his party has turned hard against the very economies of W.V. and their values, Manchin is in a no-win scenario. The Senate has a 50-50 split right now. Should Manchin flip to the GOP, he would secure a re-election and it would put the GOP back in power of the Senate which will be crucial to halt the radical agenda of the Democrat Party. I would put $100 on this occurring sooner than later.
- Democrats introduced legislation to raise the minimum wage to $15 by 2025. This is by design to correspond with the 2024 presidential elections.
- Kenya and Ethiopia are bracing for an incoming second wave of locusts hitting an already devastated region. From droughts to COVID to wars this region is on the verge of an apocalypse of starvation and disease. 5 million could starve to death in the next 12-months if the world does not step up to help. A late season-Cyclone and massive rains have fueled the breeding of locusts and many fear this new wave might be worse than last years.
- Russia – Russia is rushing to extend the START Treaty which limits the number of nuclear missiles and their deployment. Trump wanted to add that neither country would use nuclear weapons on the battlefield of which Putin would not agree. However, he has found a friend in the New Democrat Party.
- Acting U.S. Ambassador to the U.N., Richard Mills, announced Biden’s plans to counter Trump’s Palestinian policies which will increase violence in the region. Mills stated that, “President Biden has been clear that he intends to restore US assistance programs that support economic development programs and humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people, and to take steps to reopen diplomatic relations that were closed by the last US administration.” This will most likely include the restoration of $350m given to the U.N. for the sole purpose of aiding the Palestinian State. Trump rescinded those funds when Palestine continually sent rockets into innocent Israeli neighborhoods hundreds of times.
- Biden calls for a two-state policy recognizing Palestine and Israel as two separate nations.
- Biden said the U.S. will not take part in one sided resolutions at the U.N. which singles out Israel.
- Biden will have his first test to prove this statement immediately. The U.N. has refused to take out a provision from its health policy blaming Israel over how they claim Israel has treated the Palestinians. This has nothing to do with health policy and Israel is the only nation in the world singled out for such a provision in their health charter. This is politics and not health policy.
- United Way of Rhode Island chooses to give $100m to combat “racial inequalities” instead of feeding the hungry or providing for the material needs of those hammered by Biden’s economy.
- Federal judge blocks Biden’s Executive Order halting deportation of illegal aliens. Ken Paxton AG of Texas said, “Texas is the FIRST state in the nation to bring a lawsuit against the Biden Admin. AND WE WON.”“Within 6 days of Biden’s inauguration, Texas has HALTED his illegal deportation freeze. *This* was a seditious left-wing insurrection”
- Estimated 10 million American might lose their jobs due to Biden’s executive orders.
- Border wall contractors to stop building on the wall Tuesday evening.
- President Trump gets back to work by creating the “Office of The Former President”. The press release stated that, “The Office will be responsible for managing President Trump’s correspondence, public statements, appearances, and official activities to advance the interests of the United States and to carry on the agenda of the Trump Administration through advocacy, organizing, and public activism.”“President Trump will always and forever be a champion for the American People,”
Having been involved in marketing for 30 years I know all about emotional triggers. When you smell something that brings you back to your childhood your emotions are usually triggered. Most people have a favorite season of the year of which mine is fall. The colors, cool crisp air, outdoor fires and the romantic nature of it all triggers my emotions.
In the news media circuit, there are emotional triggers as well, and many of you are feeling that on a daily basis. Let me offer you some friendly, but pertinent advice to. If you find yourself digesting news article after news article because it’s triggering your emotions, then you might need to take a break. Think about it like this. If everything that you’re reading today only puts you in a negative emotional state, then where will you find joy today? Where will you find peace today?
Did you know that if I put a sensational title on my article that my readership would rise by 600%? Why? I triggered an emotion. But I refuse to go down that road because I’m honored by all of you being here on a daily basis, and I desire to promote hope through intellectual ideas instead of trigged emotions.
Think about this question: which site do you go to on a daily basis which offers hope? Which site offers ideas which provide answers instead of just triggering your emotions? I’m not saying these things to hype my journal. I’m saying these things to encourage you to digest less of what triggers negative emotions within you. Because if you only trigger negative emotions on a daily basis then you will become a negative and bitter person.
How to counter the negative emotions? Read the Bible every day – Learn something new in life – make some form of exercise a part of your life – do unexpected things continually.
This exercise will be hard for some because a daily digestion of negative news is what we have been feeding our souls for so long. Like an addict, we now need our daily fix. You hold the power to break the habit. So, I’ve added some videos here to help you think differently and to start approaching life differently.
Quote for the day
“The greatness of America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but rather in her ability to repair her faults.” – Alex de Tocqueville
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of Lady Liberty needing rest.