Let’s Get Started
- SITE UPDATE: You obviously have noticed the update. I had to add some old content as filler since I’m adding categories to help provide better content by additional authors. Our daily news section will remain the same but we will add in-depth articles covering a wide range of subjects. We will have continual tweaks for about two weeks as this is a major overhaul of the site.
- Read the unemployment stats by states and you’ll see why Democrats are misdirecting America’s attention. Read it HERE
- CA. Governor Newsom has refused all news conference requests for over a year but has no problem appearing on ‘The View.”
- Gov. DeSantis issued an executive order on Friday banning the use of vaccine passports in Florida. It will need to pass by the state’s legislature but that should be easy given the super-majority of Republicans in both chambers.
- Stacey Abrams and the entire corporate cancel culture is on full tilt over Georgia’s election laws. What everyone should know is that Stacey is about to stand beside Gov. Murphy over his 7-day early voting law while Georgia just extended theirs to 14-days. This is the hypocrisy of those who hate our nation.
Quote for of the Day
“If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.” – John 14:23
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of Mary at an empty grave.