April 05 21
How This Page Works
I post M-F throughout the day on news items that you will most likely not read elsewhere. Typically I start posting around noon CST and up to about 6 pm. Think of this page as an informal journal where you will find breaking news items every day. Please SHARE and help me grow.
This website started as a project to report on the 2020 elections and morphed into what you see today. However, it’s an extension of a five-year project to teach and educate our elected leaders on how to effectively communicate the ideals of conservatism to the American people. Unless we win over the hearts of the voters we will never win over a nation to our ideals. Right now I’m writing a preamble for an immigration bill and a woman’s civil rights bill for members of Congress to help in that endeavor. I have a $5k fundraising goal for April to continue those efforts, and I need your help. To everyone who donates, I will send a special audio presentation that will make you laugh and give you insight into what’s truly taking place in our nation today and I will have some very special guests on with me. I can’t say thank you enough!
Let’s Get Started
- “My 16 year old son was denied entry to Arlington National Cemetery today because he didn’t have ID on him. Was going to see my grandfather who was in Battle of the Bulge. The reasons given for why ID required to visit the dead @ cemetery with three foot walls were flimsy as hell.” – William Ruger
- Gov. Wolf of Pennsylvania is in the hot seat now as Republicans opened up a full investigation into his nursing home deaths. Nearly 13,000 elderly have died in his nursing homes as a direct result of his guidance. The CDC issued a statement early in the pandemic that nursing homes “could” take in stable covid patients, but Wolf’s administration changed the word “could” to “must.” The result has been a slaughter on the scale of genocide.
- Maricopa Co. election chairman now raising money to help defend himself against a recall. Not sure how he can defend himself from a petition being signed by the people of his district. All 5 board members are undergoing a recall process, and I’m confident the workers will get enough signatures to force his resignation.
- Senator Rubio slams MLB commissioner Rob Manfred stating, “Taking the All-Star game out of Georgia is an easy way to signal virtues without significant financial fallout. But speaking out against the Chinese Communist Party would involve a significant loss of revenue and being closed out of a lucrative market.” Rubio wrote. “I am under no illusion that Major League Baseball will sacrifice business revenue on behalf of its alleged corporate values. Similarly, I am under no illusion you intend to resign as a member from Augusta National Golf Club. To do so would require a personal sacrifice, as opposed to the woke corporate virtue signaling of moving the All Star Game from Atlanta.” You can read Rubio’s full statement HERE
- “The two girls who murdered Asian immigrant Mohammad Anwar will reportedly get a plea deal in Washington DC—they won’t spend any time in jail and won’t be held in custody past the age of 21. Does Mohammad Anwar not deserve justice?” – Charlie Kirk NOTE: Democrats only appear to care about justice for minorities, but they continually work for the perpetrators of crimes against minorities instead of the victim.
- BREAKING…Gov Abbott of Texas said, “MLB has adopted what has turned out to be a false narrative about the election law reforms in GA…the State [of Texas] will not seek to host the All-Star game or any other MLB events.” Texas helped the MLB host the 2020 championship game when their Democrat-led states abandoned them over covid restrictions.
- Arkansas Governor Hutchinson betrayed the youth in his state today by vetoing a bill that banned gender conversion therapies by a demented medical community. The bill would ban doctors from administering chemicals that alter the biology of a young child. This is done by the parents long before a child can make adult and life-altering decisions. Gov. Hutchinson is a disgrace to life itself. That’s ok because Sarah Huckabee is running to replace him next year, and I predict that she will win handily.
- “What do tax hikes, green new deal policies, and racial equity programs all have in common? None belong in an infrastructure plan.” – House Freedom Caucus Chairman, Andy Biggs
- AZ Gov. Ducey finally caved under pressure as he has called on the federal government to pay for his guard to get to the border and stop illegal crossings of our nation’s border.
- There’s dumb, and then there’s dumb and dumber. The latter being the case in Pheonix, AZ where the city decided to allow parks to be open for Easter activities but banned all parking in parking lots at those facilities. 🙂 I’m not kidding. So people parked along the highways for miles on end creating major safety problems as the highways were full of high speed travelers. I tell my kids all the time that just because people grow it doesn’t mean you have to smoke it.
- An Arizona backed bill will block any business from refusing service to anyone without a vaccine. NOTE: Did you know that Democrats have blocked bills requiring ICE to test illegals for COVID? Did you know that aids is now a pandemic according to the CDC and that Democrats blocked bills that would prevent those with aids from working in jobs where their blood could taint the bloodstream of another person? A vaccine passport is Democrat control, not a public health measure.
- Rhode Island Democrats are pushing a climate bill that would require all homes to use electricity for heating instead of oil or natural gas within a decade. The cost to implement this change is estimated to be $20,000 per household. The governor has promised to veto such an insane measure.
- Democrats lied about Georgia’s election law which has resulted in 8,000 rooms being canceled and a $100m MLB championship game. This alone should open doors for lawsuits by GA state officials. However, here’s the real irony of the story. The impact will not be felt by Republicans but by Democrats, since the boycott is hammering predominately Democrat-led counties. They are destroying their own voters in an effort to promote their radicalized agenda. This is precisely what it means in Romans Chapter one where God said that He gave them over to a debased mind since they worshipped the creation instead of The Creator. Debased is defined as the inability to make decisions that prosper oneself.
- NJ Governor Murphy is attempting to force the state into an all renewable power grid by 2033. This is, of course, unconstitutional since no law grants the governor that authority, but don’t let that stop the Democrats. Here’s the catch. The governor already ordered a windmill farm off NJ’s coast by telling utility companies they must pay for it. However, the utility companies requested as much as $10k per household in higher utility rates or said they could not fulfill the executive order. Now, even Democrats are waking up to the insanity of the governor’s office, and they started telling him to calm down. The average property tax paid in NJ is over $8k a year to go with the 3rd highest gas tax. Democrat voters are being hammered by their elected leaders. The cost for NJ to implement this strategy would exceed $100k per household in my opinion. NOTE: Did you know that it takes more oil to manufacture and run a windmill than the amount of oil that windmill saves in energy production? True Story!
- Colorado GOP just elected an entire slate of elected officers to their party. Colorado DEM party has bylaws that prevent women from having a supermajority in their party. How’s that for irony!
- In 2011 Rep. Annazette Collins was a lame-duck congressperson who decided to vote for a whopping 67% tax increase as she was heading out the door. Today, some ten years later, she is heading through a new set of doors in her local prison. Why? She refused to pay the taxes she voted to raise on herself, and she even lied about how much she owed when she did pay taxes. Chicago has perfected pay-to-play legislation, but the players are most certainly shortsighted like Annazette who didn’t realize that one day she would be required to pay what she voted for.
- 60-minutes did a hit piece on Ron DeSantis and outright lied about his efforts to curtail the covid pandemic. They attempted to make the connection that DeSantis chose Publix to help distribute the vaccine over other retailers simply because Publix execs donated to his campaign. Publix responded by stating, “The irresponsible suggestion that there was a connection between campaign contributions made to Governor DeSantis and our willingness to join other pharmacies in support of the state’s vaccine distribution efforts is absolutely false and offensive…We are proud of our pharmacy associates for administering more than 1.5 million doses of vaccine to date and for joining other retailers in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia to do our part to help our communities emerge from the pandemic.” Even FL state Democrat Jared Moskowitz, director of Florida’s Division of Emergency Management in charge of the pandemic response stated that DeSantis did not push for Publix to be part of the rollout. Moskowitz has decided to retire from his public service to which DeSantis said, “He’s worked incredibly hard. He’s done a fantastic job. I think Florida has the best emergency response in the country, I think we’ve done the best in terms of logistics, both in terms of preparing for and responding to storms, as well as responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and I think Jared was a big reason why.” Florida has one of the highest retirement communities in the nation and according to AARP the state has the LOWEST rate of nursing homes covid deaths in the nation.
- Democrats’ $3 trillion infrastructure bill only has 6% marked for infrastructure projects. No Joke!
- 171,000 illegals crossed the borders in March which is the highest in 15 years.
- Texas is about to join other states who passed laws guaranteeing constitutional carry of firearms without a permit.
- “42% of grades earned by English learners in high school were Ds & Fs, an increase of 10 percentage pts from the prior year…” LA Times. This is speaking about California’s educational system which has killed the future prospects of minorities.
- The NJ Republican party launched a Spanish version of their website to reach the Hispanic community. Trump won Hispanics in record numbers and from other polling data it appears to be growing. Other states would do well to follow this plan.
- BREAKING…Missouri’s AG Eric Schmitt just said that his state will not implement the vaccine passport and he will block it at all avenues.
- Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves has joined Gov. DeSantis in that he will refuse all vaccine passports by the administration. This will place immense pressure on other GOP governors to follow suit. If all 35 Republican governors would join in that would end this issue once and for all.
- BREAKING….GA Sec. of State Raffensperger is taking a judge to court literally. A state judge ordered a forensic audit of the Fulton Co. ballots under his supervision, and Raffensperger doesn’t like it. He actually said that a law signed by Gov. Kemp last week prohibits ANYONE from seeing the ballots, and it’s a felony to touch them. This is ludicrous since the law is meant to stop tampering by non-election officials. Furthermore, as Arizona courts have already ruled, that since the law requires counties to keep election records for two years then that means officials desire to have access to them for a variety of reasons. Lastly, the state legislature has full authority to access and view all election ballots at any time. This has been vetted by the courts all over America. Everyone knows that Raffensperger has something to hide, and he only has everything to lose by an audit being conducted in an election he said was the most transparent and honest in GA’s history. More details to follow.
- Big news coming out of Georgia, WI, MT, and MI regarding potential forensic audits of the 2020 election. Stay tuned because that’s my personal mission.
- State of the Union. Use this link to read an article that I wrote about the unemployment crisis in Democrat-led states. You will notice that states with the highest rate of unemployed are all Dem states, and the states with the lowest are all GOP.
- TAKE NOTE: I’m working on a new section which you can view on the front page titled, “Political Issues.” My aim is to take one issue at a time and thoroughly provide the narratives required to influence a new generation of voters to adopt conservatism as their preferred philosophy. I will have “The Modern American Woman Civil Rights Act” page finished in a day. I have the 2nd amendment up now and an older version of the healthcare crisis which I will update soon with new numbers. I will tackle taxation next week.
- F-15E fighter jets are still bombing in Iraq. They bombed caves and an ISIS camp near the regions of Wadi al-Tharthar and Mutaybija taking out several ISIS fighters.
- Greg Kelly spoke out against Cuomo approving marijuana in his state by saying that, “I’ve tried it (back in the day) and it was WORSE than anything that happened to HUNTER BIDEN. I ‘toked up’ with some buddies in Kentucky and woke up 4 days later in Nairobi, Kenya. With no idea what happened. DON’T DO DRUGS.”
- Two rockets landed beside Balad air base in Iraq this weekend with no reported injuries. This air base is used to train U.S. soldiers for Iraqi operations.
- Biden and Gov. Newsom to open up Camp Roberts in California to house migrant kids brought here by smugglers as the border crisis has now become a full-blown invasion.
- Guantanamo Bay held a secret camp run by CIA contractors simply known as Camp 7. Biden has shut it down as the camp was closed and the prisoners were moved into camp 5 holding more common anti-American terrorists.
- Israel intelligence firm Hudson Rock intercepted data of a hacker who is attempting to sell the data for 500 million Facebook users including phone numbers and other personal items. This was the same data stolen last January.
- Google rumors abound that the company is looking at installing a massive cloud-based hosting center in Israel. The initial investment could top $500m.
- SITE UPDATE: You obviously noticed the update. Please note that I had to add some old content as filler since I’m adding categories to help provide better content by additional authors. Our daily news section will remain the same, but we will add in-depth articles covering a wide range of subjects. We will have continual tweaks for about two weeks as this is a major overhaul of the site.
- The sickness of Senator (Reverend) Warnock of Georgia who said this Easter weekend that, “The meaning of Easter is more transcendent than the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Whether you are a Christian or not, through a commitment to helping others we are able to save ourselves.” The evil which lurks in the heart of a man who would attack the largest religious organization in the world on the day of their most sacred holiday has become plain for everyone to see. This might be why Warnock deleted his tweet soon after. The man doesn’t even believe in the very Christ whom he preached.
Quote for of the Day
“Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful of your life.” – Mark Twain
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of Theodore Roosevelt coming home from his victory over Spain. He would later become the governor of New York and then the Vice-President. He became president after President McKinley was assassinated. Roosevelt still holds the record for being the youngest citizen to hold the office of president at the age of 42.