April 27 & 28 21
How This Page Works
I post M-F and throughout the day news items that you’ll most likely not read elsewhere. Typically I start posting around noon CST and up to about 6 pm. Think of this page as an informal journal where you will find breaking news items every day. Please SHARE and help me grow.
I planned on having the live video feeds of the Arizona Audit on this site. However, they have so many feeds that I didn’t believe I could give all of you the best shot. However, this one page has it all.
Let’s Get Started
- Today will be a slow day for me as I’m on the phone with reps and traveling.
- Arizona GOP contacted the Arizona Democrat party and asked them to have a full time representative to be part of the audit. The Dem party has refused that request three times now.
- Idaho governor signed a bill banning abortion after a heartbeat is detected.
- Even Democrat voters have abandoned Gov. Whitmer who approval ratings have dropped to the lowest of her career. She’s lost nearly 20% of her support in the last 4 months and has ended her career as MI governor.
- You’re gonna love this 🙂 Vail, Arizona. Parents showed up to a school board meeting to protest the requirement of their kids to wear masks to school. The school board members called 911 due to the crowd who weren’t wearing masks and deputies showed up within two minutes. The school district told the media that the school board was told to cancel the meeting at the advice of the deputies. However, the deputies flat out denied that allegation stating that the board members made that decision by themselves and that crowd control was not an issue. Here’s where it gets good. The entire board walked out of the meeting leaving parents by themselves. However, there were a few smart people there who used existing rules of order to vote to remove all current board members. They then elected all new board members on the spot and voted to remove the mask mandate immediately. We will see what legal matter arises out of this but with the testimony of the deputies who state that crowd control was not a concern nor was public safety then it will be hard for the board members to defend their lawless action to leave a public scheduled hearing simply because they didn’t want to answer for their actions.
- Because of the below story, I’m reaching out to state AGs for the purpose of developing a lawsuit package to help residents combat this form of lawlessness by elected district attorneys. When the state legislature passes criminal laws then those statutes represent the will of the people per our Constitution. When a person is elected to an office with the power to prosecute those who break those statutes but decide to list all of the laws they will not prosecute then they are engaging in illegal behavior. These elected officials took an oath to fulfill the requirements of their office and to uphold the Constitution. What they are saying when they publish that list is that they will become a dictator and ignore the RIGHTS of the citizenry. By refusing to prosecute certain crimes they are in fact voiding the constitutional rights of the legislative and executive branches of government. By choosing to ignore their oath of office they open themselves up to criminal prosecution and to civil suits. These officials are not allowed to change the law by not enforcing the law. Therefore, a solid argument can be made by individual citizens that their rights are being violated by the actions of the elected official. Furthermore, citizens can make the case that they are being harmed with criminal activity in their neighborhood due to the lawless activity of the elected official. I’m hoping to help AGs work together to craft a legal package to help citizens take the fight to the courts themselves.
- “Last night, the cities of La Mirada, Lancaster, and Whittier all approved votes of no confidence in L.A. County D.A. George Gascon. They follow the cities of Santa Clarita, Beverly Hills, & Pico Rivera which already approved their own no confidence votes in Gascon.” Bill Melugin. NOTE: Gascon is the DA for L.A. who has become a little hitler by refusing to prosecute certain crimes and for not prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law the most heinous offenders. He refused to ask for extra prison time for two illegals who chopped off the head of a teenage girl. This man is evil and even the most liberal judges are decrying his actions.
- Google banned Arizona auditors from using its services to coordinate volunteers. Survey Monkey also banned the organization from using its services. What they fail to realize is that their efforts are already leading to legislative bills in multiple states which will harm their future revenue streams.
- Seth Andrews, a former senior adviser to Obama in the Office of Educational Technology was convicted of stealing more than $200k from charter schools he founded. This makes another Obama official convicted of crimes against America.
- Israel received a package of F-35 interceptors from the U.S. as part of an outgoing Trump deal. The F35s will join Israels “Lions of the South” Squadron. The F-35I is different from the F-35A in the fact that Israel adds its own external jamming pod system and integrates its own unique electronics in the combat for a variety of purposes specific to the region. Israel also produces its own guided bombs and missiles into the F-35.
- Breaking 4:30pm cst Sirens are going off right now in Southern Gaza as terrorists launch more missiles aimed at the heart of Israel. 40 rockets have been fired in the last 3 days. Two rockets were just fired into Southern Gaza and both were successfully intercepted by the Iron Dome.
- BREAKING…U.S Navy warships fire warning shots at Iranian warships in the Persian Gulf. The U.S. military said, “The U.S. crews issued multiple warnings via bridge-to-bridge radio and loud-hailer devices, but the IRGCN vessels continued their close range maneuvers…The crew of Firebolt then fired warning shots, and the IRGCN vessels moved away to a safe distance from the U.S. vessels.”
- South China Sea Update…
- Admiral Phil Davidson, head of the Pentagon’s Indo-Pacific Command, said that he saw the possibility of China invading Taiwan within six years.
- Vietnam is building up its maritime militia boating 8,000 fishing boats and 48,000 fishermen who have the right of law to expel foreign intruders.
- China sends two Dalian destroyers and one nuclear sub to patrol the South China Sea.
- Germany sent its most advanced destroyer to the South China Sea as a show of support to nations challenging China’s illegal claims.
- UK is seeing its largest carrier group into the Sea as a show of force and is the largest group to form in UK’s modern history. “When our Carrier Strike Group (CSG) sets sail next month, it will be flying the flag for Global Britain – projecting our influence, signaling our power, engaging with our friends and reaffirming our commitment to addressing the security challenges of today and tomorrow,” UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said on Monday.
- “Yuma Sector Border Patrol agents seized over 200lbs of meth in separate incidents on Sunday.” CBP
- “Senate has authority to audit but must balance w constitutional rights of voters.” Az judge regarding the Maricopa Co audit. He refused to halt the audit. On Wed he will hear a suit challenging Cyber Ninja from keeping process docs from the public and court proceedings sealed.
- “Just sent a letter to the Biden Admin calling for the suspension of John Kerry’s security clearance until his interactions with Iran are investigated.” Rep. Andy Biggs Chairman House Freedom Caucus
- Maricopa County judge did not order a restraining order as sought by the Democrat party. The audit continues.
- Oscar ratings have dropped nearly 50% since 2014.
- Gov. Lee of TN announced that he will allow all covid related executive orders to expire without renewal.
- A bipartisan group of 40 Attorney Generals signed a letter to members of Congress urging them to pass the EAGLES Act. This bill will allow the Secret Service to monitor and provide for greater security of our nation’s public schools. In effect, this is a slap in the face of the FBI as it represents a vote of no confidence in the agency to do their job.
- “Attorney General Merrick B. Garland Announced an Investigation of the Louisville/Jefferson County Metro Government and Louisville Metro Police Department” – DOJ another Democrat city under investigation for racism. However, notice how the DOJ hasn’t announced an investigation into the rioters in any city?
- California announced that the recall petition drive to oust Governor Newsom has been successful. More details to follow.
- Windham NH chose Mike Lindeman to conduct their audit of the 2020 election. On April 13, a letter was sent to Arizona Senate President Fann accusing her actions of being nothing more than to stoke the flames of a conspiracy theory. Why does this matter? Mike Lindeman was one of three signatures on the letter. Windham voted 3-2 to use Mike and this letter will cause conspiracies to fly all over NH since it evokes a feeling of judicial prejudice toward the process. Lastly, the thing that is the scariest of all is that the below letter echoes Democrat talking points about several previous audits of Maricopa. NOTE: There hasn’t been a single audit of the election. They audited the machines to verify they were operating within normal operating parameters. They never audited the actual election results.
Quote for of the Day
“Impossibility is only a question of imagination.” – Brian Ward
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of what I truly believe is happening in America today. America is waking up and Democrats know it. All over the nation citizens are leaving the Democrat party and becoming part of a massive majority.