April 23 21
How This Page Works
I post M-F and throughout the day news items that you’ll most likely not read elsewhere. Typically I start posting around noon CST and up to about 6 pm. Think of this page as an informal journal where you will find breaking news items every day. Please SHARE and help me grow.
I planned on having the live video feeds of the Arizona Audit on this site. However, they have so many feeds that I didn’t believe I could give all of you the best shot. However, this one page has it all.
Let’s Get Started
Governor Ducey of Arizona has shown his liberal side once again by vetoing a bill passed by his state’s legislature requiring schools to notify parents of any sex education taking place. The purpose of this notification is to give parents the right to remove their child from that teaching. We’re not talking about the birds and the bees kind of training in their senior year. We’re talking about teaching third-graders learning how to perform anal sex. Ducey VETOED this bill! The below picture was taken of a message by an Arizona teacher to his or her students which demonstrates how schools are attempting to come between children and their parents.
- A newly released poll shows Democrats up by 5 in Florida. Florida has had a Republican trifecta for over 20 years now. These pollsters are getting ridiculous. They said Trump would possibly lose Florida by 1 to 2 points when he actually more than doubled his victory size from 2016 and Dems lost 2 House seats in very blue districts. However, one of those Republicans went on to stab Trump in the back by voting to impeach him. Lastly, Democrats spent over $600m to win Florida only to lose 2 U.S. House seats, 1 state rep, 1 state senate, and the presidential electors.
- UPDATE….Democrats refused to pay the $1m bond so the audit will resume as normal. You can read below to see what happened before.
- …AZ judge just ordered a halt to the audit until Monday for deliberations.
- The audit must pause by 5PM today to give the plaintiffs time to make their case. This is a joke since the plaintiff should have already filed the reasons why the court should stop the state’s legislature from continuing what courts have already cleared.
- The plaintiff must provide a $1m bond for potential damages for making the claim and pausing the work. If the bond doesn’t arrive by end of business today the audit proceeds tomorrow.
- The plaintiff claims that the audit violates state election law. This from the Democrat party mind you.
- The judge said, “This is a very brief pause to ensure that the confidentiality and the protections required by the Constitution and the laws are in place, that’s all it really is…Let me be clear: the audit will proceed.”
- Next week line up.
- In-depth article on Governor Walz of Minnesota.
- The South China Sea military buildup.
- Is war brewing between Lebanon and Israel?
- How the Republican Association of Attorneys General is fighting to save Americans from a radical Biden agenda.
- The signs pointing to the Democrats’ demise continue to mount. Since Biden has taken office WV voter registration by party shows a 10% drop for Democrats giving Republicans a lead for the first time in modern WV history. In 2016 Democrats enjoyed a 15% advantage and today they are 2% behind. However, this doesn’t tell the full story. In the 2020 elections, Trump won 545k votes to Biden’s 235k votes. There are 410k registered Democrats in the state and barely half of them could vote for their party’s nominee. (D) Senator Manchin, who truly is the only moderate Democrat left in the Senate, won his 2012 election with nearly 400k votes. Then he dropped down to 290k votes beating the Republican opponent by a mere 19k votes. In 2024 Manchin can’t win as a Democrat. However, all that stands between the American people and the radical agenda of the Democrat party is Senator Manchin. So far, he has resisted all of their bills on guns, court-packing, climate, and other related disasters. However, the money will start talking in greater measure the longer he holds out. Let’s pray for his strength or early retirement.
- Worthy of your reading time. Thank you anonymous for sending this to me. Biden’s communist EO
- Montana legislature successfully placed an amendment on the next election’s ballot to change their state’s constitution. The amendment adds modern language to their constitution which states, “The people shall be secure in their persons, papers, electronic data and communications, homes and effects from unreasonable searches and seizures. No warrant to search any place,
orto seize any person or thing, or to access electronic data or communications shall issue without describing the place to be searched or the person or thing to be seized, or without probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation reduced to writing.”
- The Department of Defense sent out letters to post-secondary schools across the nation notifying them that they might lose funding if they don’t close down their Confucius Institutes. These institutes are propaganda organizations of the Chinese government. Rep. Mo Brooks said, “Confucius Institutes are nothing more than Communist Chinese Party propaganda and spying units.” Several schools have already closed their programs down for fear of losing funds.
- A vigil was held in Albuquerque NM last night to remember those who have been slain this year due to a massive spike in crime brought on by Biden’s border policies. 37 homicides have been logged this year which represents a 200% growth. Violent crimes have started taking their toll on city residents with shootings, rapes, thefts, and grand theft auto. The state Democrats are allowing criminals to abuse the human rights of their citizens on a daily basis in the name of being “humane” to those crossing our borders illegally.
- You need to read this for sure, “– Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall joined nine other attorneys general in suing to prevent the Biden administration from carrying out an executive order that dramatically expands executive power and threatens to kill thousands of jobs throughout the country. The order assigns an arbitrary and extraordinarily high “cost” to any emission of carbon and then requires numerous federal regulators to use that number when assessing the costs or benefits of any regulation. The result will be to massively expand the federal government’s regulatory power by justifying unprecedented increases in restrictions on nearly any type of human activity. “
- The U.N. just voted to have Iran lead the commission on women’s rights. Last year, Iran literally stripped a woman of her clothing and tied her arms up and pulled her high in the air, and laid 120 lashes upon her naked body as punishment for her crime. What was her crime? She reported to the police how she had been brutally raped by a community man.
- Virginia is moving to end the accelerated math courses for public school students in an effort to produce equity. NOTE: The goal of government is to provide equality of access. The goal of the people is to provide equality of success. Communism makes everyone dumb!
- Caitlyn Jenner is running for governor of California. This is not a joke! But for the voters of California, the joke might be on them.
- “Oklahoma House just passed SB624, a bill that would name an Oklahoma highway the “President Donald J. Trump Highway”.” – Tim Swain
- BREAKING…The Democrat party of Arizona and Maricopa Co. Supervisor (R) have filed an emergency suit to the Superior Court asking the court to issue a restraining order to the Arizona senate to stop the audit which has already started. Despite the fact, that courts have already spent an enormous amount of time discussing every ounce of legal argument one could possibly make. However, it’s interesting to note how the Republicans in the county have joined the Democrats to stop this audit. All 5 election board members are under a recall petition drive now.
- Bree Newsome, one of the BLM founders had this to say about the shooting of the 15-year old girl in OH. “Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons. We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers. Y’all need help. I mean that sincerely.” But then she continued with, “Everyone should be frightened that the ruling white elite have done such a thoroughly successful job of not only disconnecting us from the means of basic self-sufficiency but also convincing us we need armed white officers to manage our children & communities. Frightening.” What’s frightening is her lack of love for her community or the small children being decimated by the policies she promotes.
- In the name of equity, Virginia is looking to end advanced academic degrees because there aren’t enough minorities acquiring them. Instead of bringing everyone up, Democrats are attempting to bring everyone down.
- China was appointed as a member of the U.N. Human Rights Council. This is laughable but it’s also an end to human rights in the world. The way the council works is that if just one member vetoes a resolution by the council then the resolution is dead. They will provide cover for themselves and Iran for certain.
- 14 officers have lost their lives this year due to on-the-job shootings. 16 officers have been shot in ambush style attacks.
- MN Democrats refuse to exempt covid relief loans from taxation. These are federal loans and are forgiven if certain conditions are upheld by the borrower.
- Illinois just passed a Republican bill unanimously which places term limits on the House and Senate leadership.
- Kansas Governor vetoed the legislature’s female only sports bill. However, the GOP holds a veto proof majority in both chambers so we will see if they override it.
Quote for of the Day
“I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.” – President Roosevelt
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of President Wilson’s push for more railways.