April 20 21
How This Page Works
I post M-F and throughout the day news items that you’ll most likely not read elsewhere. Typically I start posting around noon CST and up to about 6 pm. Think of this page as an informal journal where you will find breaking news items every day. Please SHARE and help me grow.
2020 Election Update
More news came out this weekend regarding New Hampshire and Montana. Georgia will have a big update this week as well. I’ve updated the election page HERE.
Let’s Get Started
Picture of a well-armed illegal crossing our border
- Washington State has outlawed fuel based vehicles by 2030. This will be challenged in court much like Maryland moving to ban natural gas in buildings. FACT: The Law of Thermodynamics proves that the amount of energy to run a car on electricity is the same amount required by gasoline. Therefore, electricity must be acquired, stored, and distributed before this ill-advised goal can be obtained. They say let’s build windmills but doing so requires MORE oil than the amount of oil saved from the usage of the windmill. They say let’s build more solar panels but the number of highly toxic batteries required to service such an enterprise would kill the planet. Making a law requiring such stupidity doesn’t mean humans have the ability to actually meet the demands of the law. Technology doesn’t just happen overnight simply because a law was passed.
- Birmingham Al mayor, Randall Woodfin announced that the city would pardon 20,000 persons convicted of minor marijuana charges. The problem with this act is that it’s a blanket ruling without taking other criminal actions into account. It might also run into constitutional issues because pardon powers are usually by a case-by-case scenario and it violates the 14th amendment rights of equality of other state citizens. This will be interesting to watch how it plays out.
- Project Veritas is suing Twitter after winning similar suits against national media outlets. Twitter permanently banned Project Veritas after they released a bombshell report exposing CNN’s illegal reporting of then President Trump. Twitter said that Veritas was operating several fake accounts, a statement adamantly denied by James, Okeefe, Veritas’ CEO. The organization said,“The lawsuit was set in motion after O’Keefe’s personal account — with nearly one million followers — received a permanent ban from Twitter, for operating “fake accounts.”The ban was issued almost immediately following Veritas’ release of Bombshell undercover CNN videos, where Technical Director Charlie Chester calls the network “propaganda” and admits to using “fear” as a way to drive viewership.”
- Alabama joins a chorus of other Republican-led states in protecting the Second Amendment rights of its citizens. The state passed legislation defending itself from the abusive acts of the Democrat party. State Senator Gerald Allen said, “The Alabama Second Amendment Preservation Act ensures the people of Alabama are protected from any unnecessary overreach by the federal government and is meant to be a check on proposals that infringe on our right to self-defense coming from the Biden Administration or the Democratic controlled Congress…SB358 is about safeguarding our God-given rights to protect our families and homes. The Second Amendment says the right to bear arms shall not be infringed upon, and with this piece of legislation, Alabamians can feel confident that their rights are being protected.”
- Homeschoolers in Alabama discovered their state had a state flower and tree but not a state vegetable. So, they researched which vegetable had the biggest economic impact on the state of Alabama and found the sweet potato reigned. That’s when Sen. Garlan Gudger, R-Cullman jumped in and moved to recognize the hard work of the group by passing legislation naming the sweet potato as Alabama’s official vegetable. Sen.Gudger said, ”These students are making sure that they have a voice today, not waiting until they can grow up and be a legislator,” Gudger told reporters earlier this year. “We are making sure they know that we are representing their voice in Montgomery for them.”
- MT passed legislation ending election-day registration and strengthens voter ID laws.
- As Biden spends trillions of dollars recklessly and promises to spend more inflation fears are mounting as manufacturers across the nation are stating that higher prices are coming. We might be on the verge of the strongest growth of cost of goods sold our nation has seen in decades. Inflation will continue to rise as regulations, government spending, and reckless policies are pursued.
- Imagine being a juror for a trial that has already resulted in tens of millions in property damages and lost lives. A trial where Maxine Waters demanded more violence if you don’t give her the outcome she desires. Then imagine waking up to the Minneapolis Star Tribune and see your entire bio printed for everyone to see simply because you agreed to be a juror. This is public harassment and intimidation and could result in a mis-trial.
- Apple will be reinstating Parler back on its phones. CO. Rep. Buck said, “Apple’s decision to reinstate Parler on the App Store is a huge win for free speech…I am proud of the work that Senator Lee and I were able to accomplish here. It’s time for Amazon and Google to follow Apple’s lead and stop the censorship of Parler.”
- Every poll that has come out shows the American people support of voter ID laws. A supermajority of Americans across the political spectrum support having to show ID and vote in the state in which you live. READ HERE
- WV Senator Manchin can never be elected again and he knows it. In 2012 Manchin won by a 100k vote margin. In 2018 he won by a 19k vote margin. However, in 2021 WV went radically red where Trump won 2.2 votes for every 1 of Biden’s. Now that Manchin has given himself over to the very radical policies of Biden he can kiss re-election goodbye and he knows it. This is why he will be selling his votes to the highest bidder and I predict he retires before 2024 comes around.
- Good News Tuesday. I read A LOT of news and I scan some 300-500 press releases from state GOP and elected officials daily just to bring you the best. Let me tell you something that I see happening. House and Senate Democrats are starting to feel the heat of Biden’s policies. They are feeling the pressure of their voters pushing back against the radical philosophies from Pelosi and Team. This pressure is building every day and the cracks are starting to form. I predicted in January that Democrats would start leaving the party and some will join the Republican party. Well, that has already started on the state level with mayors, reps, and others abandoning the Democrats. I predict that by the end of the summer we will see a number of Democrats switching parties all over the nation. I don’t see a single Democrat senator switching parties but I do see a number of House reps moving to independent or Republican. We have 5 special House elections and I don’t expect any of those seats to switch parties. However, the vote totals will tell a story of enthusiasm among the Democrat base.
- “I was just at Redstone Arsenal where I heard how badly we need to invest in modernizing our weapons system across the world. The best way to avoid a conflict is to have a bigger and better gun than the other guy.” – Al Senator Tuberville
- Michigan’s GOP released a video of Gov. Whitmer complaining about state residents going to Florida on vacation and bringing back the virus. READ MORE AT THE BOTTOM. However, records show that she visited Florida AFTER complaining about everyone else going south. However, the main issue is that she is carrying the false narrative that Florida is a breeding ground for the virus. She hates Florida’s success because it demonstrates her failures.
- Arkansas working to pass legislation ensuring hospital patients can have visitors.
- Socialist House Democrats introduced their Green New Deal again. This time the proposed cost of the bill stands at $93 trillion dollars.
- Cleveland Councilman (D) Ken Johnson from Cleveland OH had the rare experience of being removed from office by a three-judge panel. Johnson decided to fabricate phone records to reimburse himself some $165,000. The question that came to my mind when I read the criminal report was how does a councilman from Cleveland make $165,000 worth of calls in the first place? The second was why does it still cost money to make phone calls in Cleveland? Here’s what the city council had to say, “Today Cleveland City Council was informed that Councilman Ken Johnson has been suspended by the special commission formed by the Chief Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court. The commission was made up of three retired justices or judges.”
- 23 MN Senate Democrats actually voted against a resolution showing support for the state’s national guard. 19 Dems voted against emergency law enforcement funding to help with the breathtaking rise in crime. MN has moved to the right other than Twin Cities but even they are moving away from the crazy ideas of the Democrat party. One Latino homeowner, crying over gangs now owning her neighborhood, bemoaned how she voted for Democrats but will not be doing that again in the future.
- The National Republican Congressional Committee launched a website to pressure Democrat members of the House to give back campaign donations from Rep. Cortez. They are having success with 5 Democrats getting out of that limelight. https://socialistgiveback.com/
- “Today, I stood with the Republican members of the Minnesota delegation to call for the censure and condemnation of Representative Waters’ use of inflammatory rhetoric, and to investigate whether she used official funds to travel outside of her state and district to do so.” – MN Rep Tom Emmer
- Michigan Governor Whitmer and her executive staff have been busy fining businesses that refuse to cooperate with their lockdown measures. They say they are required to save the state from Covid. Problem? Records are now revealing that her staff chose Al and Fl to vacation during spring breaks where masks are not required and restaurants are open. The public is becoming infuriated over her double standards and we have public records to thank for that. Today, Whitmer refused to answer a direct question if she visited Florida lately. Why is this a big deal? Whitmer shut down MI from having a spring break then ordered the state to cancel all travel while she got on a plane to sunbath in Florida. Yes, that’s the stuff that ends careers.
- TN is working to pass a bill that keeps firearm ownership records private and prevents access without court orders.
- Florida passed an anti-riot bill aimed at preventing human rights violations witnessed in other Democrat managed states. Florida will require overnight jail time for anyone arrested on charges of rioting. If you attempt to harm an officer during a riot you go straight to jail. Protestors actually showed up to protest the passing of this bill. HAHAHA…you can’t make this stuff up.
- Arkansas moving on a bill to prevent doctors from performing end-of-life services on a minor without parental consent. The fact that a doctor is even allowed to end the life of a human being demonstrates the barbaric times in which we live.
- AZ rescinded CDC orders to schools forcing students to wear masks.
- KY moving to a paper-only ballot for future elections. They are working on a process that will allow the state to know who won what on election night as well.
- OK House and Senate passed a bill to protect the equal rights of their female athletes.
- Justice Department under Trump was highly successful in arresting and convicting international thieves. Here’s the latest…
- Fedir Hladyr, 35, served as a manager and systems administrator for FIN7. He was arrested in Dresden, Germany, in 2018, at the request of U.S. law enforcement and was extradited to Seattle, Washington. In September 2019, he pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and one count of conspiracy to commit computer hacking.“The defendant and his conspirators compromised millions of financial accounts and caused over a billion dollars in losses to Americans and costs to the U.S. economy,” said Acting Assistant Attorney General Nicholas L. McQuaid of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division. “Protecting businesses – both large and small – online is a top priority for the Department of Justice. The department is committed to working with our international partners to hold such cyber criminals accountable, no matter where they reside or how anonymous they think they are.”“This criminal organization had more than 70 people organized into business units and teams. Some were hackers, others developed the malware installed on computers, and still others crafted the malicious emails that duped victims into infecting their company systems,” said Acting U.S. Attorney Tessa M. Gorman of the Western District of Washington. “This defendant worked at the intersection of all these activities and thus bears heavy responsibility for billions in damage caused to companies and individual consumers.”“These cyber thieves orchestrated an elaborate network of hackers and systems to infiltrate businesses and exploit consumers’ personal information,” said Special Agent in Charge Donald M. Voiret of the FBI’s Seattle Field Office. “Their specialized skills to target certain industries amplified the damage exponentially. Thanks to the hard work of law enforcement partners both in the U.S. and overseas, these fraudsters are not beyond our reach and cannot hide from the law.”
- MO senate race heats up with two high-profile Republicans fighting to replace outgoing Senator Blunt. AG Eric Schmitt and former Gov. Eric Greitans are in a virtual tie based on a new poll of some 2,000 MO residents.
- Ricardo Hernandez slapped an undercover Asian cop in NYC and was released hours later because the city passed laws preventing the judge from requiring bail for certain crimes. Democrats create policies that prevent justice from being served and then they blame others for the rise in crime. Asian hate crimes are on the rise in NYC by Democrats and Democrats in power aren’t cracking down on those behind the violence.
- Fentanyl seizures at our nation’s border have increased by 233% since Biden issued open border policies.
- Arizona’s AG Brnovich sent an open letter to Governor Ducey last week requesting that he send out the national guard even if Biden refuses to pay for it.
Encouraging Word For The Day
Encouraging word for the day… In the bible, Job 11:18 tells us that, “Having hope will give you courage.” A loss of hope is what drives people into all sorts of ill-advised decisions in life. Jesus said, “I’ve come to give you life and to give it to you more abundantly.” His statement is the hope which will give you the courage to not only face your problems but also to charge right into the middle of them.
However, our hope can only increase to the level of faith that we have in His statement. If we truly believe that He came to give us an abundant life then we will believe His other statement in Mark 11:22-24, ““Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” Now, that’s an abundance of hope if you’re willing to believe it and act on it.
We’re on the precipice of historical change in our nation and much of it will not be good because that change is being driven by illogical madness and communist ideas. This change will challenge our hearts, minds, and souls. However, there is an escape for those who believe in Christ and that escape is literally doing what Jesus said for us to do which is, “believe that you receive” your prayers and you shall have them. Take hope in the very promises of Jesus today so that you will have the courage to tackle life.
Those who don’t know Christ will shrink back in fear and live a very anxious life. However, those who choose to act upon His Word will live in an abundance of peace, joy, and rest in Him. Every generation has its challenges to face and we have arrived at ours. You’re in a fight you didn’t ask for. However, choosing not to fight will not save you. Only making the choice to rise up by faith in Christ will save your heart from emotional failure.
You can do it, my friend. Force your will into action and confess God’s Word in your heart daily and watch and see how he moves in the most miraculous way in your life! Trust me, it can be storming outside, but a soul whose compass points towards Christ will be dancing with the Son on the inside
Quote for of the Day
“Socialism is inseparably interwoven with totalitarianism and the object worship of the state.” – Winston Churchill
Picture of the Day
Vintage travel poster for a railway company.