April 16 21
How This Page Works
I post M-F and throughout the day news items that you’ll most likely not read elsewhere. Typically I start posting around noon CST and up to about 6 pm. Think of this page as an informal journal where you will find breaking news items every day. Please SHARE and help me grow.
2020 Election Update
More news came out this weekend regarding New Hampshire and Montana. Georgia will have a big update this week as well. I’ve updated the election page HERE.
Modern American Woman Civil Rights Act
I finalized my thinking on this subject with an added section on how Wells Fargo decided to boycott Florida students because certain schools would not violate the civil rights of their female students. Read it and let me know how the narratives impact you. Many members of Congress will be reading this page this week.
Let’s Get Started
South China Sea Update
My daily readers know that I’ve been covering the historic buildup of military might in the South China Sea of which the mainstream news media won’t report on. China is pushing the world to the brink of war by claiming the entire South China Sea belongs to them despite international courts ruling against those ridiculous claims.
- Two weeks ago the U.S. had two carrier groups in the Sea. The UK had their prized carrier group sailing through as a show of force. France and Greece had several high tech naval vessels patrolling the waters. The U.S. sent their most advanced navy destroyer (USS Mustin) to the region. China then sent their carrier group to counter the show of force. I’m confident in believing this represents the largest number of naval warships patroling one region in the world since WW2. NOTHING on mainstream news media!
- China gave the legal right to sink ANY vessel in the Sea which could be a threat to their operations. Region nations have become alarmed over China’s brazen acts.
- Taiwan is reporting Chinese drones circling Taipei-controlled Pratas Islands in the South China Sea. China has regularly invaded Taiwan’s airspace with fighter jets and now Taiwan has had enough. They told China they will start shooting down their drones over their islands.
- China has gone legal in the South China Sea. They have literally trademarked the entire Sea and the individual islands within them. Their goal is to control how foreign companies talk about and use elements within the Sea. This of course will end up in courts.
- The U.S. and Philippine military units have started Balikatan (shoulder-to-shoulder) military exercises to have an open show of force. The exercises will mimic a real-time war with China in the Sea.
- The French sent a nuclear sub to patrol the South China Sea all summer long.
- Germany and Japan’s defence ministers met to discuss an aggressive China beyond the South China Sea. Japan has owned the Diayoyu Islands since forever. However, China has decided they will now make a claim to that island and started sending naval warships to provoke Japan. Japan’s defence minister said, “A few weeks ago, Japan and Germany signed an agreement on information-sharing and now they are developing the two-plus-two format, so these are all signs that relations are better than good and that Japan now regards Germany as a significant security partner.” Japan is now having to rely on European nations for security given Biden’s pro-China stance.
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has been pro-China and anti-American. Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte came into power much as Biden has with a highly questionable election. Now, his nation’s legislature sent a letter demanding that he confront the illegal military buildup off their shores by the Chinese navy.
- The below picture is a flotilla of some 240 Chinese vessels tied together within the Philippines Economic Zone sitting on top of a reef claimed by China. Imagine China pulling up within 100 miles of Florida and claiming a small reef belongs to them and you will understand what has occurred in the last few weeks.
- 2021 U.S. real estate outlook. Low inventory along with low interest rates will keep demand high. $400k plus homes have the highest demand in over 20 years. The only regions seeing a drop in home values are those with communist leaders who are decimating their cities with anti-American regulations. Manhatten New York saw double-digit drops in home values due to so many residents willing to take a loss just to escape the city. New Jersey, Illinois, and Pennsylvania have cities with falling home values. However, for most of the nation home values will rise between 5-10% which is staggering. The downside to this good news is that investment options for house flipping are very low. The cost to remodel is at an all-time high due to high demand for labor and product shortage related to supply chain problems associated with covid.
- “We will do whatever it takes to prevent the extremists (in Iran) from succeeding, and definitely will prevent this regime from having a nuclear weapon.” – Israeli Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi
- Minnesota governor Walz found himself with a $1.5b budget shortfall. So what does he do? He not only wants to increase taxes by historical levels but he also requested an additional $1.5b in spending. No cuts though.
- The Washington state legislature might be on a suicide freefall. They are passing dozens upon dozens of new taxes despite a budget surplus. 33 new taxes were introduced in the house last week and this week they have introduced $400m in new taxes on phones and government service fees. They’re also fighting to create the first income tax in the state on capital gains.
- Ohio arrested 93 persons involved in sex trafficking in that state. This was part of a law enforcement sting operation headed in part by Attorney General Yoast.
- Redistricting power roundup.
- The GOP will control redistricting in 31 states.
- Democrats will control 11.
- The other states use bipartisan or committee groups to draw maps.
- Due to how late the Census is coming out Virginia could literally be forced to hold three straight years of electing lower house reps. This is due to state laws and their constitution.
- 2022 U.S. Senate election update.
- 34 total Senate seats up for election.
- 14 Democrats 20 Republicans
- 5 Republican senators announced retirement.
- Richard Shelby (Al)
- Roy Blount (MO)
- Richard Burr (NC)
- Rob Portman (OH)
- Pat Toomey (PA)
- This bodes well for the conservative movement because those guys are not what they advertise.
- PA could be stolen for certain.
- 0 Democrat senators announced retirement.
- My prediction of pickups for the GOP
- New Hampshire
- The ONLY state the GOP could lose would be PA due to fraud. All other states are in GOP strongholds.
- The interesting side notes will be
- Prior to the 2020 general election, every political pundit said Democrats will be a decade out before they can regain power unless they cheat. This is because of how the maps work out and with the GOP holding redistricting control. You now know why they had to cheat.
- 34 total Senate seats up for election.
- 2020 state election update. Believe it or not, there were a lot of court battles from last year’s election holding up this report. Now that the dust has settled we have a clear picture of how the GOP cleaned house which is another sign of an illegitimate presidential election.
- GOP controls 61 state legislative majorities meaning they control both the House and Senate in each state. They have control of the Senate in Minnesota.
- Dems control 18 state legislative majorities. Dems control House in Minnesota.
- Republicans gained two trifectas with victories in Montana and New Hampshire.
- Democrats have just 15.
- GOP control 27 governor’s offices
- Dems control 23
- GOP picked up a triplex which means they have control of the governor, Lt. Governor, and Attorney General.
- Here’s the news which will encourage your hearts today.
- 165 incumbent Democrats (state office) lost to a Republican in the general election.
- 52 Republicans (state office) lost to Democrats.
- 10 third-party incumbents lost to both parties.
- It gets even better. Although Kansas (2018) and Kentucky (2020) elected a Democrat governor the GOP holds veto-proof majorities which basically means they effectively control 33 states.
Quote for of the Day
“The American dream is not that every man must be level with every other man. The American dream is that every man must be free to become whatever God intends he should become.” – President Ronald Reagan
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of travel poster for Tokyo.