April 12/13 21
How This Page Works
I post M-F and throughout the day on news items that you most likely will not read elsewhere. Typically I start posting around noon CST and up to about 6 pm. Think of this page as an informal journal where you will find breaking news items every day. Please SHARE and help me grow.
2020 Election Update
More news came out this weekend regarding New Hampshire and Montana. Georgia will have a big update this week as well. I’ve updated the election page HERE.
Modern American Woman Act
I finalized my thinking on this subject with an added section on how Wells Fargo decided to boycott Florida students because certain schools would not violate the civil rights of their female students. Read it and let me know how the narratives impact you. Many members of Congress will be reading this page this week.
Let’s Get Started
- Tuesday will be a light day as I’m speaking with members of Congress all day.
- Arizona Senate announced that the companies auditing the Maricopa Co election will arrive on April 19th to prep for the audit and begin the audit on April 22nd.
- Brooklyn riots that occurred last night will always do more harm than good. In cities across the nation where BLM terrorized innocent cities with the help of Amazon’s funding, the end product is undeniable. Companies are refusing to rebuild in those cities and unemployment among minorities is increasing.
- State Attorney Marilyn Mosby is currently under a grand jury investigation over her and her husband’s finances. However, her latest move has infuriated local Baltimore residents. She sent a notice to police commanders that she will refuse to prosecute certain crimes if they make arrests. The commanders then sent notices to their officers to cease all arrests for minor crimes which will gaslight a city already in a free fall.
- Switzerland released a report that is quite interesting. Near the end of May of 2020, the country banned Hydroxychloroquine and 12 days later the death rate shot up like a rocket. They resumed HCQ and 12 days later the death rate dropped again. They have kept HCQ as part of their medical regiment since that time leading to low death rates.
- 48,000 U.S. Marines have declined to take the COVID vaccine.
- Washington State Democrats just unveiled 33 new taxes despite a surplus. They just can’t help themselves.
- Democrat Scott Sifton is running for U.S. Senate in Missouri on an anti-corporate donation campaign. Problem? He’s received well over $900k in corporate donations. Typical Democrat hypocrisy.
- “Will Smith and the director Antoine Fuqua said on Monday that they were pulling production of their upcoming film, “Emancipation,” out of Georgia because of the state’s new voting law — the first major production to do so.” – New York Times NOTE: This is only good news for Georgia because it only works to decrease the Democrat population!
- Rice University released a report showing that the Democrats’ new tax bill would eliminate a minimum of 1 million jobs in America.
- Gov. Cuomo is sending $15,600 checks to illegal immigrants while Democrats are wanting to raise taxes to a historical high. Democrats also refused to give Americans $10,000 in stimulus money in place of Pelosi’s train.
- Undercover FBI agents foiled a plot to blow up a data center in Virginia by a 28-year Texas man. The agency said, “We are indebted to the concerned citizen who came forward to report the defendant’s alarming online rhetoric. In flagging his posts to the FBI, this individual may have saved the lives of a number of tech workers,” said Acting U.S. Attorney Prerak Shah. “We are also incredibly proud of our FBI partners, who ensured that the defendant was apprehended with an inert explosive device before he could inflict real harm. The Justice Department is determined to apprehend domestic extremists who intend to commit violence, no matter what political sentiment drives them to do so.”
- The U.S. Marshals concluded “Operation Not Forgotten,” a 60-day operation to locate hundreds of missing children in Maryland. 102 reported missing children were returned to their right parent. 18 children were recovered from dangerous situations.
- U.S. Attorney General Garland gave a speech regarding Biden’s anti-Second Amendment orders. Garland said in part, “Fourth, we will publish model red flag legislation for states. Red flag laws, as the President has explained, allow family members or law enforcement to petition for court orders that temporarily bar people in crisis from accessing firearms if they present a danger to themselves or to others.” Every 52 minutes an American citizen is killed by a drunk driver. Can we call the police and have someone remove their vehicle if we see them drinking at a party in their backyard? This red flag law is EXTREMELY dangerous to our nation’s future liberty.
- SCOTUS puts the beat down on the 9th Circuit Court for the 5th time regarding covid restrictions on religious institutions. The 9th keeps allowing states to implement stricter policies on religious institutions more than secular organizations. SCOTUS said, “This is the fifth time the Court has summarily rejected the Ninth Circuit’s analysis of California’s COVID restrictions on religious exercise…It is unsurprising that such litigants are entitled to relief. California’s Blueprint System contains myriad exceptions and accommodations for comparable activities, thus requiring the application of strict scrutiny. And historically, strict scrutiny requires the State to further “interests of the highest order” by means “narrowly tailored in pursuit of those interests.” The vote was 6-3 in favor of allowing religious freedom to prevail in California.
- You gotta love the creative measures being taken by our Republican Attorney Generals to combat the lawless acts of President Biden and Team. Attorney General Mark Brnovich is suing Biden over his border policies but using an environmental rule to make that suit viable. “NEPA protects the environment by requiring federal agencies to carefully weigh environmental considerations before taking any major federal action. As the drafters of NEPA recognized, population growth has significant environmental impacts. In its complaint, the AGO argues that DHS and other federal officials did not provide environmental impact statements or environmental assessments when DHS abruptly halted ongoing border wall construction and also began permitting entry of additional migrants by ending the “Remain in Mexico” policy….Thousands of additional individuals have settled and continue to settle in Arizona than otherwise would have as a result of DHS’ actions. Migrants, like everyone else, need housing, infrastructure, hospitals, and schools. They drive cars, purchase goods, and use public parks and other facilities. All of these activities have significant environmental impacts, including displacement of undeveloped lands and additional air emissions. But although courts have repeatedly recognized that these impacts must be analyzed under NEPA, DHS has never even attempted to do so.”
- I’ve added my eBook, ‘No More Secrets’ HERE to an online viewer for your reading pleasure. I wrote this book in 2011 to help Americans understand how federal taxation kills local economies. It’s full-color and easy to read and you will learn about liberty, taxation, inflation, and how money was invented.
- International News Update
- Medical researchers discovered that Pfizer’s vaccine lacks the protection for the new South African variant of COVID. Patients with the Pfizer vaccine are contracting the African variant at a much higher rate than the C-19 variant.
- Israel’s Mossad intelligence agency initiated a cyberattack on Iran’s Natanz atomic facility. Iran announced that 150 new uranium enrichment centrifuges were going to come online to increase the amount of enriched uranium. The attack blacked out the entire area and damaged the Natanz electric grid.
- The U.S. is moving forward with establishing the old Iran nuclear deal which prevents inspectors from having full access to their nuclear sites.
- Israeli medical researchers found a way to stop glioblastoma brain cancer in mice and human cells in lab trials. Researchers discovered that if they blocked P-selectin proteins from reaching the brain that the tumor stopped growing and even vanished. 100% of the mice that took the chemical compound fully recovered with no complications. The compound also stopped the growth of tumors in human cells extracted and tested in a lab environment. The researchers stated, “We’re talking about one of the most aggressive cancers, which is considered stage four from diagnosis, and this is really exciting…It is paving the way for a new therapy for a disease that hasn’t had anything new in terms of treatment over the last decade.”
- Israel just celebrated ten years of success with its Iron Dome Missile Defense System. The network of missile batteries has shot down 2,500 rockets. Israel just launched David’s Sling which can shoot down long-range missiles from Russia and China. The U.S. Army has been testing the Iron Dome in Arizona and plans to incorporate the system in allied nations.
- Turkey is stoking the flames of war by claiming that Greece is harboring terrorists within its borders despite offering no proof. Turkey and Greece are in a cold war since Turkey decided to send gas exploration ships within the territorial waters of Greece.
- The USS Mustin has been shadowing China’s Liaoning aircraft carrier group in the South China Sea. The U.S. Navy even posted pictures of Mustin’s captain with his feet propped up on the dashboard with the Liaoning in the foreground as a way of telling China that we’re watching you.
- The Philippines and the U.S. Military will start joint training drills to prepare for a war in the South China Sea with China.
Picture of History
This recently discovered picture was taken by the Luftwaffe during a reconnaissance flight during the WW2 era. It shows Israel and neighboring countries.
Quote for of the Day
“Don’t part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.” – Mark Twain
Picture of the Day
Vintage photo of Mark Twain (middle) on a tour in Wisconsin, America.