April 07 21
How This Page Works
I post M-F throughout the day news items that you will most likely not read elsewhere. Typically I start posting around noon CST and up to about 6 pm. Think of this page as an informal journal where you will find breaking news items every day. Please SHARE and help me grow.
Let’s Get Started
- It’s been a slow news day apart from the usual wranglings. However, tomorrow I will have a massive update on election audits in GA, AZ, NH, MI, WI, and possibly another state.
- I want to say thanks to all of you who have donated to help me fund the new eBook which will be going out to members of Congress in May. I’ve already started working on the chapter titles. This is the only week that I’m raising funds so if you would like to have a part in helping our elected leaders communicate more effectively to the American people then hit the donate button at the bottom. Thanks again to those who have given so far.
- Arkansas passed a bill restricting school districts from entering into contracts with abortion providers.
- Bill Gates’ energy expert said, “Designing hypothetical roadmaps outlining complete elimination of fossil carbon from the global energy supply by 2050 is nothing but an exercise in wishful thinking that ignores fundamental physical realities.” But don’t let this stop Democrats from playing Dr. Seuss with our energy network.
- Rep. Andy Biggs introduced the ‘Fund and Complete the Border Wall Act.’ The act requires the wall to be completed by 12/31 of this year and reduces foreign aid by $2,000 for every one of their citizens who trespass our borders.
- Despite having the most draconian lockdown measures in the nation Michigan still has the most rampant spread of Covid in the U.S. Whitmer is under investigation over her handling of nursing homes and how she has repeatedly abused the powers of her office. She has been legally rebuked several times by her own Supreme Court. Democrat-managed states have faired far worse than Republican-led states which should be a national ad by now.
- 45 Attorney Generals joined a coalition calling on eBay and others to prevent users from selling fake vaccine cards. The cards have the CDC logo on them and are being used by citizens who are required to take the vaccine for employment or other legal reasons.
- California Democrats still refuse to pass a bill ensuring that stimulus money will not be taxed as income. Most states have passed such bills but CA Dems are adamant that they will get their share at the expense of their own voters.
- Peter Thiel wasted no time telling America what he thinks about Silicon Valley players, “It’s some combination of wishful thinking. It’s useful idiots, you know, it’s CCP [China] fifth column collaborators…I think if you think of it ideologically or in terms of human rights or something like that, I’m tempted to say it’s just profoundly racist. It’s like saying that because they look different, they’re not white people, they don’t have the same rights. It’s something super wrong.” Peter was speaking about how white liberals in Silicon Valley have no problem with China’s genocide of Uyghur Muslims in Western China.
- Border Patrol agents now predict America will have 200,000 unaccompanied minors on our soil by the end of the year.
- Biden will release a gun agenda tomorrow but sources say that it’s a much watered-down version of what the extremists in his party desire. However, the package will still be aggressive and will not serve the purpose of public safety.
- Kentucky AG Cameron filed suit against Biden yesterday to prevent the new covid funding bill from preventing his state from reducing their tax rates. The bill actually attempts to tell a state that if they receive funding then they can’t reduce taxes in their state. This is a clear violation of Constitutional law.
- The White House has backed down from pushing for a national vaccine passport system stating, “The government is not now, nor will we be supporting a system that requires Americans to carry a credential. There will be no federal vaccinations database and no federal mandate requiring everyone to obtain a single vaccination credential.” They reversed their decision after a national outcry and governors issuing executive orders banning them in their states.
- Kelly Tshibaka, Alaska’s former commissioner of administration, is now leading Senator Murkowski by double-digits and growing in a new poll. Kelly is challenging Lisa to the 2022 GOP primary. However, don’t count out Murkowski even if she loses the nomination. Why? The last time she lost the GOP nomination she split the party with a write-in ticket and Democrats rallied behind her to win the general election.
- ACLJ is reviewing the 60-minutes story of Gov. DeSantis for a legal response.
- Confirmed that Gov. Asa Hutchinson has hired Gov. Kristi Noem’s political advisors. He then said that if the GOP desires to expand the party that it must engage in chemically altering a young person’s biology.
- Cyber Ninja published a document on how they plan to audit the 2020 Maricopa County election results.
- Democrats are wasting no time threatening those who are auditing Maricopa county’s election results. They sent a notice to Cyber Ninja stating, “Should you proceed with your current proposed Statement of Work or engage in any other conduct that intimidates Arizona voters, your companies may be named as defendants in federal civil rights lawsuits, thereby exposing you to money damages, the payment of attorneys’ fees, and court injunctions. The same conduct also may expose your companies, officers, and employees to criminal penalties.” The company intends on contacting voters to ask how they voted and what problems they encountered.
- A new poll from Strategic National revealed that 77% of all MI residents from both parties desire voter ID to be able to vote.
- Arkansas House passed
- a resolution requiring schools to educate students on the holocaust which passed by a whopping 90-0.
- a bill that protects public property from vandalism and statutes from criminal damage which passed by 23-8 in the senate.
- a bill that prevents doctors from using puberty blockers on young people. It passed by 72-25 to override a governor’s veto.
- Democrat-managed New Jersey has the worst senior vaccination program in the nation. This is because Governor Murphy thought it was best to ensure that all prisoners were vaccinated before his seniors. He also required nursing facilities to take in covid patients leading to an elderly slaughterhouse.
- Texas AG Paxton is suing Biden again in court over his failure to secure the nation’s border. Paxton said, “When the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) incarcerates an illegal alien already convicted of a felony criminal offense, it informs U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). If the criminal alien should be deported when their sentence expires, ICE can send TDCJ a detainer request. Upon such request, TDJC will hold an alien instead of releasing them into the community. Following the Biden Administration’s memoranda, ICE rescinded several detainer requests, leaving TDCJ to either release criminals into the community or continue housing them at the expense of Texas taxpayers.”
Quote for of the Day
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Mark Twain
This website started as a project to report on the 2020 elections and morphed into what you see today. However, it’s an extension of a five-year project to teach and educate our elected leaders on how to effectively communicate the ideals of conservatism to the American people. Unless we win over the hearts of the voters we will never win over a nation to our ideals. Right now I’m writing a preamble for an immigration bill and a woman’s civil rights bill for members of Congress to help in that endeavor. I have a $5k fundraising goal for April to continue those efforts and I need your help. To everyone who donates, I will send a special audio presentation that will make you laugh and give you insight into what’s truly taking place in our nation today and I will have some very special guests on with me. I can’t say thank you enough!
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of the Democrats’ merry-go-round politics.