March 24 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast. My goal is to inform my readers of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and provide educational insight to legislation that you need to know about. From news to political strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life. I provide updates throughout each day M-F.
Let’s Get Started
- AZ Senate legislature has chosen a contractor to conduct the audit. They are finalizing the contract I’m told right now and the process will begin very soon.
- The 9th Circuit Court ruled that Americans do not have a right to carry firearms outside of their homes. This is laughable because a right is a right period. You can’t tell me that my right to religion does not exist outside of my home. The 9th is overruled nearly 60% of the time by SCOTUS.
- PA Appropriations Chair Stan Saylor told the educational community today that they must start in-school teaching if they want dollars to continue to flow to their school districts. He said he would immediately stop all money to schools that continually refuse in-school teaching.
- MS Senator Chris McDaniel goes after Biden’s unlawful EOs by stating,
“Biden’s executive orders DO NOT have the force of law.Unbeknownst to most people, there is not one single word in Article II of the Constitution, or in any other section, that mentions “executive orders,” “proclamations,” or “memoranda.”Without Congressional authorization, they are all unconstitutional.In Article I Section I, the Constitution gives all lawmaking authority to Congress, not to the President. The President’s power consists of making sure “the laws be faithfully executed.” He cannot make law on his own, nor can he use executive action to delay or modify laws.Although it may seem to be a frustrating system, it is the best ever conceived by mankind, designed to safeguard the people’s liberties.This is accomplished by one of our government’s great beauties – the separation of powers, a division of sovereignty between the federal government and the states, divided authority between the legislative, executive, and judicial branches. The diffusing of power protects our individual liberties.The founders did this to keep the nation from falling into despotism and dictatorship. As James Madison, the Father of the Constitution, said in Federalist 46, “The accumulation of all power, legislative, executive, and judiciary in the same hands . . . may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.”But sadly, we seem to be moving inexorably in that direction.To the extent Biden’s “orders” conflict with our individual rights, they must be ignored. Civil disobedience will be our calling, and the State of Mississippi must support its people.”
- CA passed legislation to set bail at $0 for low-level crimes. Furthermore, it will not require any fees to be paid by the arrestee in certain circumstances. Last year the state put this on the ballot and voters overwhelmingly rejected it. Now, Democrats are forcing this onto the population anyway. Jesus said that in the last days the hearts of many will grow cold because of lawlessness.
- PG&E will expand California’s blackouts this year with the approval of the courts. This ladies and gentlemen is a direct result of elected leaders telling utilities how to run their companies despite having no knowledge of that industry. You can mandate that electricity be produced from thin air, but you can’t actually make electricity that way. I’ve read about California Democrats in my history books where nations were destroyed by a lack of common sense.
- Virginia outlawed the death penalty. Now, you can go on a killing spree and have three meals and a warm cot for the rest of your life if and when you get caught. NOTE: My philosophy is that our prison system should be viewed as the means to help reform the hearts of those who arrive. If we give someone a life sentence then this means that our society no longer believes they can be reformed. We should outlaw life sentences and only have capital punishment. Lastly, if you don’t want the chair then don’t go and kill someone. It really is that black and white!
- The dams are starting to bust all over regarding the 2020 elections. Wisconsin Rep. Joe Sanfelippo announced that the House gave his investigative team all the authority it requires to do a full investigation including issuing subpoenas. As usual, I have my eye on all of the swing states and will update when something newsworthy arrives.
- Look at the massive drop in COVID case counts AFTER TX ended their mask mandate. 3/02/21: 6,600 new COVID-19 cases ……..3/21/21: 1,677 new COVID-19 cases
- More Americans are killed in school transportation-related incidents than are killed by AR-15 rifles every year.
- There’s trouble in the Suez Canal where 12% of the world’s cargo flows through its corridor every 24 hours. A massive cargo container has become wedged sideways in the canal blocking 100% of the traffic. This is the ultimate traffic jam.
- New Hampshire just became a massive red state after Governor Sununu installed John Formella as the state’s new attorney general.
- KS House passed a bill requiring ALL schools to hold in-person teaching.
- A newly released poll now shows that a majority of Americans want to see Trump’s wall completed.
- MI legislature introduced a massive election overhaul package today. “The Senate Republican measures include 39 bills covering a broad range of issues dealing with processes before, during and after an election, including the protection of ballot security in drop boxes, ensuring proper management of the state’s Qualified Voter File, requiring training of poll challengers, and ensuring audits are bipartisan and open to the public.” MI GOP
- In an unbelievable move by the newly installed justice administrators by Biden they are dropping charges for those engaged in riots all across the nation by BLM members. However, they are going after the law enforcement officers who worked to protect the property and lives of their fellow citizens.
- NC Republican House will have an amendment to the state’s constitution up for a vote in 2022 that would strengthen their eminent domain protections.
- New details are emerging about the illegal conduct of Virginia’s parole board. Newly discovered emails have showcased a direct abuse of office to release the most violent criminals back on the streets against state protocols by some of the board members. The governor refuses to initiate an independent investigation and Democrats control both legislative chambers so the people will continue to suffer until the voters have a change of heart.
- BREAKING…Gila Bend Town Council in SW Arizona just declared a state of emergency over Biden dropping illegal aliens off in their town.
- It’s a strange day when Republicans in Alaska join Democrats in New Mexico to sue Biden’s administration over his illegal EO to shut down all future oil production, but here we are.
- DOJ settles a $1.1m suit against Cumberland County TN over the waste management director who sexually harassed 10 female employees.
- Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt announced his candidacy for the U.S. Senate.
- Hospitals are not fully complying with Trump’s executive order to publish a list of their pricing. They have them on their site but they have added code to hide them from all online searches so finding those price lists is literally like finding a needle in the haystack.
- Former Maricopa County Recorder Fontes took to video to complain about the GOP audit of the 2020 election. He repeatedly called Republicans seditionist in his video without explaining why he thinks that is the case. However, he outright lied to the viewers when he said the GOP used the courts to get their “grubby hands” on the ballots. This is a lie! The state’s legislature already had the authority to access the ballots and the court only CONFIRMED that right. The reason the GOP had to go to court was because Fontes and crew would not take their grubby hands off of the ballots which was an illegal act against the state’s constitution. NOTE: The DEMS are in full panic mode right now. We know this because innocent people have nothing to hide or to complain about.
- Spring Weather Predictions
- Wet and below average temps for most of the US.
- Midwest might have a record-breaking storm season.
- Real Estate predictions 2021
- Low Inventory will remain in most of the nation.
- High demand will remain.
- Summer will be a buying frenzy.
- Interest rates will remain low.
- Foreclosures will remain stagnant due to moratoriums. NOTE: courts are ruling these moratoriums are unconstitutional so you will see this stat change.
- Commercial real estate will plummet this year with strong devaluations in property values.
- Households claiming they are homeschooling their children full time jumped to a whopping 11.2% in 2020 and it doesn’t appear to be slowing down.
- Dr. Alan Moy of the John Paul II Medical Research Institute blasted YouTube after they cited medical misinformation regarding Dr. Moy’s medical presentation regarding vaccinations. Dr. Moy said, “Our presentation on SARS-CoV-2 vaccines was scientifically sound, fully sourced, and objectively presented,” says Quale. “It should disturb everyone, regardless of their views on vaccination, that we are no longer permitted to offer any other information, perspectives, or conclusions than what is put forth by our government, a select group of bureaucrats and experts, and those media outlets who agree with them.”“YouTube’s censorship prevents transparency of medical information for patients,” notes Dr. Moy. “YouTube appears highly motivated to advance a narrative that everyone should be vaccinated in the absence of informed consent.”
Quote for of the Day
“A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on
a detour.” – Anonymous
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of a Hong Kong travel poster.