March 23 · 21
Welcome to The Republic Journal. My writing style is casual and furiously fast. My goal is to inform my readers of worthy news while avoiding useless gossip. I keep the political commentary to an absolute minimum and provide educational insight to legislation that you need to know about. From news to political strategy to heart warming encouraging articles, you will find it all here. Thank you for joining me on this journey we all call life. I provide updates throughout each day M-F.
Let’s Get Started
- Judicial Watch just launched a massive lawsuit for records from Sec. of State Raffensperger. “Judicial Watch filed 2 GA Open Records Act suits against GA Sec State Raffensperger for records: (1) 3/6/2020 consent agreement regarding processing of absentee ballots in 2020 general election; (2) 1/2/2021 Raffensperger/Trump phone call (1/3)….“Hiding key records about the controversial settlement agreement and the President’s leaked phone call with Raffensperger prevents Americans from knowing the full story and deciding for themselves whether the outcome in Georgia was fair,” Judicial Watch
- “If Gun Control actually works, why have 650 people been shot and 117 shot & killed in Chicago this year alone?” Charlie Kirk
- Rival nations, Japan and South Korea are forging ahead with a pact to strengthen ties in an effort to combat a growing threat from China and North Korea. Defense Minister Suh said, “What is protecting the Korean Peninsula is centered around the Korea-U.S. alliance, but we believe the Korea-Japan security cooperation is also a valuable asset, which is why we need to maintain this.”
- Governor Kristi Noem of SD basically ended her chances of a presidential bid in 2024 with just one interview with Tucker Carlson. The state is in an uproar over her refusal to sign a bill protecting female-only sports only two weeks after praising it. She said that she would lose to the NCAA in courts which is a lie in my opinion. Gov. Kristi has no problem allowing an organization to discriminate against the rights of her female citizens simply because she wants a tournament to be played in her state. This is a gross betrayal of honest government.
- Rep. Mo Brooks of Alabama will run for the Senate in 2022 as Senator Richard Shelby will be retiring. This is a great day for the conservative movement since Sen. Shelby has become very liberal in his older years.
- A new poll finds that an overwhelming majority of Americans blame Biden for the border crisis despite Dems claim that Trump is to blame.
- Polk Co. Fl. Sheriff Grady Judd doesn’t play around. He just announced the arrest of 3 deputy officers who have been charged with tampering with evidence. He went on national television and put their pictures up while saying he locked them up in their own jails on Friday night.
- AZ Gov. Ducey refuses to say whether or not there should be an audit. In my opinion, Gov. Ducey is part of the problem and helped to cover election fraud. I have a feeling that Gov. Ducey might have more to hide than most people realize especially with China but that too is being looked into.
- Maricopa Co. Board of Elections held a press conference for no apparent reason. They just screamed about the forensic audit claiming that Republicans were attempting to change the outcome of the election. The press conference was laughable since nothing newsworthy was said. It was a venting event and nothing more. So why are they doing the conference? It’s my opinion but I’m confident I’m right. “IF” the GOP finds evidence of wrongdoing then they are working to plant seeds of doubt regarding any findings of malfeasance.
- Cyprus and Israel start their tourist exchange on April 1. Both countries agreed to more economic ties together and allowing tourists from each nation is just the beginning.
- Isreal is in its 4th election in less than two years and the result is the lowest turnout in modern history.
- A rocket was fired from Gaza at a campaign rally being held by Benjamin Netanyahu. No injuries have been reported.
- New South Wales Australia is experiencing the worst flooding in 50 years. Some neighborhoods are completely underwater.
- A jury has been set for the George Floyd case.
- The South China Sea…
- The war drums are beating at Whitsun Reef in the South China Seas. The reef has been claimed by the Philippines naming it the Julian Felipe Reef. Manilla states that the reef is located within their Exclusive Economic Zone. However, China has put together a modern flotilla of several large vessels sitting right on top of the reef prompting strong words from several world leaders.
- The U.S. Embassy said that China is using, “maritime militia to intimidate, provoke, and threaten other nations, which undermines peace and security in the region.”
- The China Embassy responded by stating that, “The United States is not a party to the South China Sea issue. Fanning flames and provoking confrontation in the region will only serve the selfish interests of individual country and undermine regional peace and stability.”
- China reported the U.S. sent a RC-135U less than 25 miles off of its coast which is the closest a U.S. military plane has ever been to its nation.
- California Governor Newsom Recall Update: 2.1 million petitions were delivered and the state has confirmed 1.19m are valid. The recall needed 1.5m to approve the recall. However, California has now rejected more ballots in the recall than it did in the entire 2020 presidential election.
- Airline in Israel forced parents off the plane because the child couldn’t wear a mask. The other 99% of passengers got up and walked off in protest. That’s what you call unity.
- “Four years without Islamic Terrorism on American soil under Donald Trump and less than 100 days into Joe Biden’s, 10 people in Boulder are dead at the hands of a purported ISIS sympathizer.” Charlie Kirk
- More Americans are killed by illegal aliens than by semi-automatic rifles.
- NJ residents becoming furious over the state’s inexcusable lateness in unemployment benefits. Residents are stating that it’s taking 3 plus months to even get a reply to a question and others stating that it’s taking longer to receive the benefits once approved. The same problems are being witnessed in Democrat states all over the country.
- Columbus OH has witnessed staggering growth in homicides as Democrat policies promote lawlessness across the state. 2020 – 325 cases….2021 – 526 cases
- “Internal CBP documents obtained by ABC News show there are now 3,889 migrants in the Donna facility that is meant to hold just 250. That means it is currently at 1,556% capacity.” – Eric Scmitt
- Federal Judge William Osteen slammed North Carolina election officials who said that the courts gave them the right to accept ballots without a witness signature. Judge Osteen said, “This court upheld the witness requirement — to claim a cure which eliminates that witness requirement is ‘consistent with’ this court’s order is a gross mischaracterization.” However, he also allowed a court ruling to stand which allows counties to accept ballots up to 3 days after the election. This is an unconstitutional ruling because the state legislature alone has the right to set the rules which govern elections.
Quote for of the Day
““Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar
Picture of the Day
Vintage illustration of Japanese Travel Poster